• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Post Slut Jammies: A Picture Reveal

In summary, Rae post slutted it up in her ChefAnn-made slippers and fruit hat at the MnG. She got some funny looks but didn't let the negativity get to her. She's a trooper and a fashion icon to us!
raebates
Staff member
I promised to post a picture of me in my Post Slut Jammies. Here it is. Just remember that it's jammies and not a particularly figure-flattering ensemble. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Post Slut Jammies.jpg
    Post Slut Jammies.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 533
Oh, yeah, and the new avatar is a shot of my feet in the original ChefAnn slippers.

You are too cute! I love the slippers!!!!!

Rae~

You look cute! You post slut, you!

Gee, thanks. I didn't mind wearing them to the lobby to take care of a billing issue. I couldn't bring myself to wear them to the MnG, though. There are actually some lines I won't cross, and wearing a t-shirt with the word Slut on it into a bar is one of them. ;)

Well rae, technically we were in the lobby at thu mng, so it wouldn't have been in a bar ;)

Had I known that before I headed down, I might have donned the jammies. Since we had said "in the Java Lounge," I didn't feel safe taking that chance. :)

I actually think it would have been fun to see what sort of reactions you had gotten wearing a post slut shirt in the bar... it could have made for a very entertaining evening! :p

Like I said, just some lines I'm not willing to cross.

You're so funny Rae!!!!!!!

Yeah, funny looking. You saw the picture, right?

I sure did! You are not funny looking! I think you look adorable in them. BTW, what does your DH think of your slut outfit?

He thinks the pants look like clown pants. (I told him they have big stars all over them, of course they look like clown pants.)He thought the whole Post Slut Jammies thing was a cute idea. He thinks I'm a bit nuts, but, then, he's right about that. :)

I kind of figured he would have liked it! It's great that you have such a great sense of humor and attitude! I wish it would rub off on all of us!!!!!!!

When I am down I look for some of your posts to perk me up!!! Thanks!!!!!!

Rae, you are too cute!!!!

I love it!I did get a couple of funny looks in my post slut t-shirt at the bar. But that's Ok- I did it for the group. How else would they have known it was me?Oh, yeah, the fruit hat.

Rae--I had no idea your whole outfit matched the slippers Ann made you.
I love the ensemble!!!

YOU are my fashion idol! Luv the post slut jammies...I tried explaining them to my DH, but the whole ChefSucces thing is so lost on him. (But he's glad I've found a group of friends to play with!)

leggy

chefkristin said:
Rae--I had no idea your whole outfit matched the slippers Ann made you.
I love the ensemble!!!

Here's the whole sorded tale. The t-shirt started the whole thing. I was looking for cute, comfy jammies to wear at NC, when ChefAnn came up with the Post Slut t-shirt. I thought it would make a fun jammie top. I mentioned that I was looking for jammie pants to go with it, when ChefAnn suggested I make some. Having sewn for years, I was up to the challenge. I found soft fabric with stars, and announced that I was ready to go. At that point, someone suggested that all I needed was slippers with stars. I agreed, and said I'd be making some soon. ChefAnn contacted me and generously offered to make them. I think they make the ensemble. :D

These are now my official Pampered Chef Event Jammies.

I just found this thread!!

OMgosh Rae.... too funny!!!!You look soooo comphy!

They really are comfy.

Related to My Post Slut Jammies: A Picture Reveal

1. What are "My Post Slut Jammies"?

"My Post Slut Jammies" is a fun and playful term used by members of Pampered Chef to refer to comfortable and stylish pajamas that they wear while hosting virtual parties and events on social media.

2. Can I purchase "My Post Slut Jammies" from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef does not sell "My Post Slut Jammies" as they are not an official product of the company. However, you can find similar comfortable and stylish pajamas in our clothing and accessories section.

3. How did "My Post Slut Jammies" become popular among Pampered Chef consultants?

The term and concept of "My Post Slut Jammies" originated from a group of consultants who wanted to bring a sense of fun and relaxation to their virtual parties. It quickly caught on and became a popular trend within the Pampered Chef community.

4. Are there any specific requirements for wearing "My Post Slut Jammies" during a virtual party?

No, there are no specific requirements for wearing "My Post Slut Jammies" during a virtual party. However, it is recommended to wear something comfortable and presentable that reflects your personality and brand as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I share a photo of myself wearing "My Post Slut Jammies" on social media?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants love to share photos of themselves wearing "My Post Slut Jammies" on social media as a fun way to connect with their audience and promote their business. Just remember to always follow the company's social media guidelines and policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • nicki25
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • ardipc
  • General Chat
Replies