• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Lost Item Delivered After 11 Months!

you may get a whole new customer crowd from this! Kinda like the old shampoo commercial. She tells two friends who tell two friends... :thumbup:Like little kidsI got a call today from the person that bought the house I lived in more than 11 months ago.A PC box was delivered to her house.Not reading the label, she opened it and found the sheet with my name and number on it.She called to arrange to get it to me.I have no idea what it is.I have my change over kit and SAT items.I've had no problem for 11 months getting me items at my new address.
lockhartkitchen
I got a call today from the person that bought the house I lived in more than 11 months ago. A PC box was delivered to her house. Not reading the label, she opened it and found the sheet with my name and number on it. She called to arrange to get it to me. I have no idea what it is. I have my change over kit and SAT items. I've had no problem for 11 months getting me items at my new address. I'm excited to see what it will be. She's coming to my town tomorrow for a monthly game night with friends. I'm going to give her a catalog and offer a show for game night sometime. Why pass up on the opportunity?

OOHH! How exciting is that? It is very nice of her to get it to you.

I wouldn't have been able to stand it. lol I'd have asked her to take a quick peek and give me a hint.

Great idea about the game night! Good luck with it.

You will have to let us all know what it is and if the gal books a show!!!

Nice that she didn't just "forget" to call you and keep it herself!

I would offer her a show too!

Let us know what it is...I am interested!

Give her a Season's Best for going through the trouble to call and deliver. That way it doesn't look so one-sided. Good luck and let us know what she says.

What a great idea Missy! Everyone loves a Season's Best! :)

Let us know what was in the box and whether she books a show. When opportunity knocks...answer the door! Especially when she has your PC products! :D

How fun! It's like Christmas again :)

Have you figured out what it might be? Keep us posted!

Keep us posted when you find out what's in the box

bump

what was it? I'm so curious! :)

Me too! She's probably sitting there laughing at us and playing with her new toys. lol

Bumping cuz we still wanna know.;)

Okay, she came to my house last night. It was........

mysteryOkay, had to do it to you. Last week I called HO to get my trivet replaced. It rusted. Because I got it free at leadership 2007, I had to do the adjustment on the phone. They shipped it to the address I had registered for leadership from. I moved two months later, March 2008. Go figure. I gave the gal a catalog, flyer for host benefits Feb, and discussed the flyer, opportunity brochure. I offered her a show with her game night next month. We'll see what happens. Great idea on the seasons' best. Since I already know the address, I'm going to do that. She had been so excited thinking her sister had sent her something PC. It was very nice of her not to keep it. So there's my funny story.

Since I already know the address, I'm going to do that.

lol I got a giggle out of that.

You may get a whole new customer crowd from this! Kinda like the old shampoo commercial. She tells two friends who tell two friends... :thumbup:

Like little kidsBoy, aren't we bad. whatcha get,whatcha get, whatcha get,whatcha get, whatcha get? I LOVE IT:love: Because we can all relate to the excitement, like someone metioned about the husband not getting it:D

Glad you finally got your package and you shared it with us!!! Hopefully that gal will do a show for you then!!! Good luck!

Related to My Lost Item Delivered After 11 Months!

1. Why did it take 11 months for my lost item to be delivered?

At Pampered Chef, we take great care and attention in ensuring that all lost items are returned to their rightful owners. Our team works diligently to locate and track down lost items, which can sometimes take longer than expected. Rest assured that we do our best to ensure your lost item is delivered to you as quickly as possible.

2. Will my lost item be returned to me in its original condition?

We understand the importance of your lost item and make every effort to return it to you in its original condition. However, due to the length of time it may have been missing, there is a possibility that it may have sustained some minor damage. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we handle all lost items with the utmost care.

3. How can I prevent my items from getting lost in the future?

We recommend keeping a close eye on your items and double-checking that you have everything before leaving our events or parties. Additionally, we offer a variety of organizational products that can help keep your belongings safe and easily accessible. You can also label your items with your name and contact information to increase the chances of being reunited with them if they do get lost.

4. Can I track the progress of my lost item delivery?

Yes, you can track the progress of your lost item delivery by contacting our customer service team. They will be able to provide you with updates and estimated delivery times.

5. What should I do if my lost item is not delivered after 11 months?

If your lost item has not been delivered after 11 months, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We apologize for any delay and will do our best to locate and deliver your item as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Nique
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • mrshamel3808