• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert

I sometimes shudder!)- and I'm so thankful every day that God gave me such an incredible mate!That is great! Waiting is definitely worth it when you find the right person. What a great story!
Kathytnt
Newlywed alert - Weh ave been married about 18 months so I keep hearing that this will all change
Took me 45 years to find him but he is worth it!!! First marriage for us both

Can I hear an AWWWWW

-----------

Yesterday as I was leaving for the bridal show he saw I was wearing pink and pulled out a pink sapphire Journey necklace that he had purchased -

When I met him for dinner after the show I noticed he had sand on his forehead. He told me had been been working on a project. I had put I love you and hearts in lipstick on one of the medicine cabinets. Her really liked it - Thought it was cute. Well he etched it permanently into the glass - Now it will never smear and will be easy to clean

And tonight he was cheering me on while I was struggling with trying to do follow up calls from the bridal show

I didn't tell my sister because I figured she would get jealous

It doesn't have to change!! AWWWWWW, people said that too me too and it's been 4 years now! He's still a big sweetie to me!! That was sweet about the glass!!!!

What an inspirational story.

You are truly blessed Kathy, Live it up everyday and always tell him how much it means to you. God bless you both with a very happy marriage.....

That is great. May he continue to be such a wonderful husband and get even more supportive of your PC stuff.

That is so wonderful!!!

That is a great story! Keep things fresh and make sure you tell him all of the time how much you appreciate him, the things he does for you (large and small) and especially how supportive he is being about PC! Being married, things do go up and down, (I don't know anyone who is 100% all of the time in the cutesy lovey-dovey phase of the relationship!) but they don't have to go to completely being bored and unappreciative of each other! Keep up whatever you guys are doing!

Awwwwww! He sounds wonderful!

My DH hasn't done that kind of thing (etching the mirror) but he does little things all the time. He is definitely the romantic in our relationship. I feel like a newlywed often and we've been married for 21 years in June! The romance doesn't ever have to go out of the marriage as long as you both remember the committment you made and both take it seriously - but have FUN with it and treat each other as best friends and lovers. (We are having an affair with each other.:p )

I noticed with my hubby's family that all the guys are rellly great with their wives. We got engaged just 2 months after officially meeting - Met on Yahoo Personals. It's just always felt right and still does. We got married about 9 months after we met. My mom got diagnosed with stage IV lymphoma just about month after the wedding. He was by my side the whole time. She passed away in June. I know I drive him crazy sometimes because I am not as organized as him. I do let he know all the time how much I appreciate him and everything he does.

You've found a good one!

There are cycles in every marriage, but the sweetness does not have to end. My DH and I have been married for 22 years. He still does little things that make my heart melt.

I was posting as you were, Kathy. I'm sorry about your mom. That must have been difficult. I'm glad to hear that he was good support for you during that time.

Like I said, sounds like you found a good one.

I waited a long time to get married too, Kathy.....I was 34 when I married my DH, who was 41 at the time. Everyone told me to enjoy all the sweet little things he did while we were dating, because they wouldn't last. Well, after almost 8 yrs of marriage, and an almost 3 yr old later......he still will surprise me w/ flowers, and other sweet expressions of how he loves and cares for me. Like others have said - it's not sweetness and light all the time - but that atmosphere of love and appreciation is still there, and my heart still sings when he walks into the room (most of the time!;) ). I'm so glad I waited for him -
(when I think of the guys I almost married, I sometimes shudder!)- and I'm so thankful every day that God gave me such an incredible mate!

ChefBeckyD said:
I'm so glad I waited for him -
(when I think of the guys I almost married, I sometimes shudder!)- and I'm so thankful every day that God gave me such an incredible mate!

He sounds really thoughtful. My husband doesn't really do a lot of day to day things, but every once in a while, he'll do something like sing a song to me at karaoke. He has a an amazing voice.

I read somewhere that every woman should have "an old love that reminds her how far she's come." I think I have enough of those for everyone.

I met a lot of 'interesting' people while online dating butI ended up with a Prince. I am please that so many of you have also been blessed too. My Dad asked me when we first met if David was trainable. I laughed I said Dad if he isn't trained by now, at 45, I have no hope of training him. BUt I did find it interesting that my Dad was asking about trainability Hmmmm

Kathytnt said:
I met a lot of 'interesting' people while online dating butI ended up with a Prince. I am please that so many of you have also been blessed too. My Dad asked me when we first met if David was trainable. I laughed I said Dad if he isn't trained by now, at 45, I have no hope of training him. BUt I did find it interesting that my Dad was asking about trainability Hmmmm

Not sure that my DH is "trainable" :rolleyes: but he is willing to learn new tricks!;)

WOHOO! Let's hear it for new tricks

You're very fortunate...my dh is an old dog. no new tricks.
LOL!!!!

Related to My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert

1. What is the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" product?

The "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" is a fun and unique kitchen tool that is designed to help you show your appreciation for your spouse while cooking or baking.

2. How does the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" work?

The "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" is a silicone mold that can be filled with melted chocolate, candy, or other ingredients. Once the mixture has hardened, you can pop it out and use it as a decorative topper for cakes, cupcakes, or other desserts.

3. Is the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" is dishwasher safe. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" for other occasions besides showing appreciation for my husband?

Absolutely! The "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" can be used for any special occasion or holiday. It is a great way to add a personal touch to your desserts and make them stand out.

5. Is the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" heat resistant?

Yes, the "My Hubby Is Awesome - Cutsey Alert" is heat resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it safe to use in the oven, microwave, or freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies