• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Show: What Total Should I Enter?

In summary, "My First Show" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help first-time hosts have a successful cooking show experience. It assigns a consultant to guide the host and offers free and discounted products. The total amount entered for the show should be based on the expected number of guests and their average spending, but can be changed before the show. If guests do not spend the entered amount, the host still receives rewards, but more spending results in more rewards. To ensure success, the host should communicate with their consultant, invite plenty of guests, have a variety of products available, and promote the show through social media and word of mouth. The consultant can also provide tips for making the show fun and engaging.
jasonmva
Silver Member
I had my very first show this afternoon and I am still in shock of how well it went! I was having a horrible morning and even ended up doing the party 1/2 hour late. It was ok though because it was a bunch of people I knew and they were all fine catching up with each other.

When I begin entering the amount of my highest show on this website, do I use the show total, guets sales total or my commisionable sales total?

Congrats on your first show!!

For the total I would go with Commisionable sales that is what everything else goes by, your pay, your incentives, your recognition.....HTH

congrats!!!

Way to Go! It helps when things go well.

That's great! It must be such a relief to have the first one over and done with!! Congratulations!!:D

Okay, I give, how much was your first show?

congrats, keep it up!!!

So far I am up to $477 in guest sales and more are still rolling in!

Related to My First Show: What Total Should I Enter?

1. What is "My First Show" and how does it work?

"My First Show" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help first-time hosts have a successful cooking show experience. When you sign up to host a show, you will be assigned a consultant who will guide you through the process and help you earn free and discounted products.

2. How do I determine the total amount to enter for my first show?

The total amount to enter for your first show should be based on the number of guests you expect to attend and the average amount they will spend. Your consultant can provide you with a suggested total based on their experience, but ultimately it is up to you to decide the amount that you are comfortable with.

3. Can I change the total amount after I have entered it?

Yes, you can change the total amount at any time before your show takes place. However, keep in mind that the total amount you enter will affect the rewards you earn as a host, so it's important to carefully consider your total before making any changes.

4. What happens if my guests don't spend the total amount I entered?

If your guests do not spend the total amount you entered, you will still receive rewards based on their purchases. However, if your guests spend more than your entered total, you will receive even more rewards as a host.

5. How can I make sure my "My First Show" is a success?

To ensure a successful first show, it's important to communicate with your consultant and follow their guidance. Make sure to invite plenty of guests, have a variety of products available for them to purchase, and promote the show through social media and word of mouth. Your consultant can also provide tips and ideas for making your show fun and engaging for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lizcooks4u
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookalison
  • smilesarepriceless