• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Commissions Statement!

In summary, "My First Commissions Statement!" is a comprehensive guide designed for beginners in the business world to understand and navigate their first commission statement. It covers topics such as commission structures, calculation, interpretation, and strategies for maximizing commissions, and is available in both digital and print formats. This guide can benefit individuals by improving their understanding and skills related to commission statements, potentially increasing their earnings, and boosting their confidence in discussing commissions with others.
PoseyMom
I'm so excited!!!! I got my first commissions statement and email!! WOOHOO!! Yay... this is so fun and so easy! I hope it's always this fun and easy!! :D

Congratulations Jenn! i'm excited too....I just hit $15,000 in sales and 22% in commission! Gotta love Pampered Chef!!!!

WooHoo for both of you. Congrats.

WAy to go! Isn't it the best?!

I checked my commision statement on CC and it just has the red message that talks about the holiday. Do I not get one? I turned in everything before the 30th and have direct deposit.

It may not show up in your bank account until tomorrow.

My first triple digit paycheck!I'm getting my second official paycheck tomorrow and it's in the triple digits (last one was only in the double digits)! WOO HOO!!!! And I didn't even submit all of my shows before the deadline (left my last show of the month for October since I had already hit my $1250 minimum for the knife and SS1 bonuses). WOO HOO!!!

I have been doing this for 2 years, and I still get excited to see my paychecks! I love knowing that I earned them all by myself!!

mbh06 said:
I checked my commision statement on CC and it just has the red message that talks about the holiday. Do I not get one? I turned in everything before the 30th and have direct deposit.

Did you do the pull-down to select a month? It's right under the red message.

rebeccastt said:
Congratulations Jenn! i'm excited too....I just hit $15,000 in sales and 22% in commission! Gotta love Pampered Chef!!!!

It didn't sound like alot before I recieved the 2% raise but it sure does make a difference! I love TPC!

What is "My First Commissions Statement!"?

"My First Commissions Statement!" is a comprehensive guide that helps beginners understand and navigate their first commission statement in the business world. It includes explanations of common terms, tips for interpreting the statement, and strategies for maximizing commissions.

Who is "My First Commissions Statement!" designed for?

This guide is designed for individuals who are new to the business world and are receiving their first commission statement. It can also be beneficial for anyone looking to refresh their knowledge of commission statements and how they work.

What topics are covered in "My First Commissions Statement!"?

The guide covers topics such as understanding commission structures, calculating commissions, interpreting commission statements, and strategies for maximizing commissions. It also includes a glossary of common terms and examples for better understanding.

Is "My First Commissions Statement!" available in multiple formats?

Yes, "My First Commissions Statement!" is available in both digital and print formats. You can choose the format that best suits your preferences and needs.

How can "My First Commissions Statement!" benefit me?

By reading and following the information in this guide, you can gain a better understanding of how commission statements work, improve your commission tracking and calculation skills, and potentially increase your commission earnings. It can also help you feel more confident and knowledgeable when discussing commissions with your employer or colleagues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
martyskitchen
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • msmileyface