• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!

In summary, "My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!" is a program by Pampered Chef for their consultants to plan and execute their first big cooking show with confidence and success. Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate for free and the program includes a step-by-step guide, tips from experienced consultants, customizable templates, and resources for promoting and hosting the show. To sign up, visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My First Big Show" tab.
Princessoly22
I finally got my first $1,000 show. I was so excited and it was even a catty show. I totalled to $1300. I really was expecting around $500. So to my surprise I called to close and she told me how much and I almost fell off my chair. I really love this buisness.:)

It's such a great feeling!!! That must've been some great host coaching for such an awesome catty show!!! Congrats!!!:balloon:

Yeah!!! Congrats!

Congrats to you!! My first $1000 show was also a catty show. It is a great feeling and it sure does get you pumped! Just in time for the holiday season!!

Congratulations! How nice that you didn't even have to leave your family for a night of work! How AWESOME!!!:D

A $1000 Catalog Show? That is really sweet!

Oh yeah, did you recruit her?

Congrats!! That's great! Do you have any pointers for us on how you made a catty show so great?

I tried to get her as a recruit but she just had a baby and has 2 other kids. She'a a friend of mine, so i will keep incouraging her to join.

I really didn't do a whole lot with her. Just sent her a whole bunch of order forms and called her once a week. It was open for 3 weeks. I think it helped her that her family got together for a birthday party, a lot of her orders were from family.

Congratulations! That's great!

Related to My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!

What is "My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!"?

"My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and execute their first big cooking show with confidence and success.

Who can participate in "My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who is planning to hold their first big cooking show can participate in this program.

What does the program include?

The program includes a step-by-step guide on how to plan and execute a successful big cooking show, as well as tips and tricks from experienced Pampered Chef consultants. It also includes customizable templates and resources to help you promote and host your show.

Is there a cost to participate in "My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!"?

No, this program is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants.

How do I sign up for "My First Big Show: A Dream Come True!"?

To sign up, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "My First Big Show" tab. From there, you will be able to access all the resources and tools available for this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • leslieprichett