• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Banner Won't Fit - What Should I Do?

In summary, the shower clips are a great option for outdoor booths, and using string and blue painter's tape is another good option. The stand my husband made is also a great option, and can be easily taken down and transported.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
I have a banner and wanted to know what you guys do. I am doing a few booths that I know i can't hang it up high. I just don't think people look down or if it is crowded will see it on the front of the table. Should I have a board made instead and use the banner for my outside tent? Any ideas.

I recommend hanging it high. However you need to do it. There were some threads receintly that described making a PVC frame and hanging the banner from it.

You need to hang it high. Give us an idea of your space/location and I can help with ideas.

If you're outside, with a canopy, hang it inside your booth at the top bar - people walking by will see the name behind your product/tables and it will all make sense.Shower Clips (cheapy- metal kind) are a Godsend for outdoor booths - hanging things. I also do really well with string and blue painter's tape (doesn't leave marks, one roll lasts all summer for a weekly outdoor fair I do)

3M command hooks are great for doing fairs in school gyms and other places where you don't want to mark up the walls.

My dad made me a stand for the PC banner. He used metal pipe (it has an electrical name but I don't know what it is........he's an electrician) and made it to where I can break it down and it will fit in the back of my car. The pipes are attached to a 2X4 that sits on the ground. He attached the banner to the pipes with tie wraps and it works perfectly. It's stands higher than our heads so people can see it from across the room. When I did a Christmas show I put gold bows at the bottom corners of the banner to hide the metal poles. You can actually wrap the poles in ribbon or something if you want to really dress it up.

i don't know if i'm spelling it right, but he used conduit. pronounced con-do-it

My husband did about the same thing with the stand. He used PPC Pipe. Here is a pic. It cost about $30 for the pipe and black paint. It works great if you are doing more than one show a year!

there is no pic and I would love to see one!

DebbieJ said:
3M command hooks are great for doing fairs in school gyms and other places where you don't want to mark up the walls.

Love the 3M command products for hanging my banner!!!!

Sorry, it says my dimension limits are wrong and I cannot send my pic like that. I do not know how to change it. Send me your email and I'll forward a pic on.

Related to My Banner Won't Fit - What Should I Do?

1. Why won't my banner fit on my Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few reasons why your banner won't fit on your website. One possibility is that the dimensions of your banner are too large for the designated space on the website. Another reason could be that the file size of your banner is too large, causing it to not load properly. Lastly, it's possible that there may be an issue with the HTML code of your banner.

2. How do I resize my banner to fit on my website?

The best way to resize your banner is to use photo editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop, to adjust the dimensions and file size to fit the designated space on your website. If you are not familiar with photo editing software, you can also reach out to our support team for assistance.

3. Can I use any type of image for my banner?

Yes, you can use any type of image for your banner as long as it meets the website's requirements for file size and dimensions. We recommend using high-quality images with a resolution of at least 72 dpi for the best results.

4. How do I upload my banner to my Pampered Chef website?

To upload your banner to your website, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Edit My Website" section. From there, you can click on the "Banner" tab and select "Upload new banner." Follow the prompts to choose your banner image and save the changes.

5. My banner is not displaying correctly on mobile devices. How can I fix this?

If your banner is not displaying correctly on mobile devices, it could be due to the dimensions of your banner. We recommend resizing your banner to fit the designated space for mobile devices. You can also reach out to our support team for further assistance with optimizing your banner for mobile devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
  • jbachen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies