• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must Have Items List for Guests?

In summary, the conversation was about putting together a list of items to give with guest folders as a nice touch for hosts. Suggestions included popular kitchen tools and products, as well as creative ways to present them. Some ideas included a mix of items from monthly specials and outlet sales, as well as giving hosts a choice in their free Season's Best recipe collection. Other additions included "Help Whip Cancer" stickers and a discount coupon for booking another show.
PamperedMelanie
I was thinking of putting together a list of items that are "must haves" to give with my guest folders. Things like: scrapers, the 1.25 paring knives, batter bowl, seasons best, garlic press, ice cream scoop....Does anyone do that? Anybody have a list of things already or is there one on here?

Some of us have just started using the "Well Stocked Kitchen" list that can be downloaded at CC now!

I was thinking of going to Target and getting some cheapie items. I already have some scrapers, garlic presses and ice cream scoops that I got from the outlet sale a few months back. Thanks for your help!I think that is a great idea! I love giving my hosts a little something extra and I think that would be a really nice touch. There are lots of things you could include such as: bottle opener, tomato knife, can opener, mini serving spatula, mini slotted turner, meat lifters, tongs, timer, trivet, etc. You could include a mix of items from the monthly specials that you have on hand or things you pick up at the outlet sale. You could also give some of the products that you don't use very often but are really popular with customers, such as the microwave popcorn maker or the Mix N' Chop. You could get creative and make them into cute "bouquets" using skewers, tissue paper, ribbon, etc. I have never done this before but I will definitely consider it in the future. It's a great way to show your hosts how much you appreciate them and their business. And who knows, maybe they will find a new favorite product that they wouldn't have tried otherwise!I am also interested in seeing any lists that others may have on here.Have a great day!DawnI've been doing this for awhile now, and here's what I've come up with:* 1.25 paring knife* Seasons Best Recipe Collection (I get these from the outlet sale)* Mini Serving Spatula* Tomato Knife* Can Opener* Mini Spatula (the item # escapes me right now)* Ice Cream Scoop* Garlic Press* Classic Batter Bowl (these I order ahead of time when they are on special)* Cutting Board* Scraper (I go back and forth between the small size and the large size)* Season's Best Recipe Collection (this is a "freebie", but I always let my hosts choose which one they want - usually, they take the current "Season's Best" - but sometimes, they'll choose an older one)* Guest Special item (if it's something I have on hand)* A few sheets of "Help Whip Cancer" stickersI'll also toss in a small discount coupon to use if they book another show within a certain period of time - that

Related to Must Have Items List for Guests?

1. What are the top must-have items on the list for guests?

The top must-have items on the list for guests are the classic 12-inch non-stick skillet, the garlic press, the manual food processor, the bamboo cutting board, and the flexible cutting mat.

2. Can I customize the list based on my guests' preferences?

Yes, you can definitely customize the list based on your guests' preferences. Our consultants are trained to help you create a personalized must-have list that suits your guests' needs and budget.

3. Are the must-have items on the list affordable?

Yes, all the items on the must-have list for guests are budget-friendly and designed to provide value for your money. We offer a variety of price points to cater to different budgets and needs.

4. Can I purchase the must-have items online?

Yes, all the must-have items can be purchased online through our website. Simply add the items to your cart and proceed to checkout. Our website also offers special discounts and promotions for online purchases.

5. Is there a warranty for the must-have items?

Yes, all the must-have items come with a warranty to ensure customer satisfaction. If you experience any issues with your purchased items, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies