• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have Baby Essentials: A Tri-Fold Pamphlet

In summary, the Baby Essentials Flyer includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed for parents and caretakers to make mealtime easier for their little ones. These products are safe for babies and children, as they have been thoroughly tested and approved. They can be purchased individually or as a set, and most are dishwasher safe. While designed for babies and young children, they can also be used for older children and adults.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Well, I liked my Dorm Room Survival guide so much I decided to take the baby products lists and make a pretty tri-fold pamphlet for that too!

Have fun :) By the way, I am always interested in editing the wording on the "front" of these flyers to make them look and sound the best.

Last edited:
This is great! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome. Thanks.

I participate in a "before baby" fair at one of our local hospitals twice a year. This will be a great thing to have for the next one as some people are always asking what Pampered Chef has to do with having a baby. I always tell them that we can show them how to cook healthy and get in & out of the kitchen faster.

Thanks Jane! very useful list...for baby, toddler, and up!

thank you. just what i needed right now!

thanks for this i was just asked to help with a baby shower in aug and i have been trying to figure out what i could say or do for it. The shower is for a family friend and i almost think she is under the impression that i am a party planner. but thanks again it will give me a start

Someone just asked me about doing a PC show at a baby shower. This is perfect. :eek:)

1. What is included in the Baby Essentials Flyer?

The Baby Essentials Flyer includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically designed for parents and caretakers to make mealtime easier for their little ones. This includes items such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Food Chopper, and Soft-Edge Turner.

2. Are these products safe for babies and children?

Yes, all of the products featured in the Baby Essentials Flyer have been thoroughly tested and approved for use with babies and children. They are made with high-quality materials and are free from harmful chemicals.

3. Can I purchase these products individually or only as a set?

You can purchase these products individually or as a set, depending on your needs and preferences. The Baby Essentials Flyer offers a great value for those looking to purchase multiple products at once, but individual items can also be purchased separately.

4. Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the products featured in the Baby Essentials Flyer are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific care instructions for each item to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

5. Can I use these products for older children as well?

While these products are designed with babies and young children in mind, they can also be used for older children and even adults. Many customers have found these items to be useful for picky eaters or for making fun and creative meals for the whole family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bethsbiz