• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Multi-Purpose Tray: Amy's Brilliant Idea!

In summary, the Multi-Purpose Tray is a versatile and durable kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef consultant Amy. It can be used as a baking sheet, cooling rack, trivet, and for roasting and grilling. It is easy to clean and safe for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It also has other uses such as serving tray, drying rack, and makeshift cutting board.
raebates
Staff member
At last night's team meeting someone mentioned using this as a tray with cup holder. We got to talking about all of the ways this would work well--especially for kids. Put your drink in the small area, and the large one could hold popcorn, chips, a sandwich and veggies, a couple of hot dogs, you name it.

I believe that Amy, who had the original idea, is brilliant. :p

Very creative!!!

At our cluster meeting yesterday, one of the gals shared a fun way to market this item. She said her husband grabbed it and proclaimed it the perfect 'guy bowl' (as in individual use). So we chuckled that it would make a great father's day gift packaged with a jar of salsa and chips. :)

Last edited:
That is a great idea Rae! Thanks for sharing!

LOVE it... will be using it!

Love both of these ideas!

legacypc46 said:
At our cluster meeting yesterday, one of the gals shared a fun way to market this item. She said her husband grabbed it and proclaimed it the perfect 'guy bowl' (as in individual use). So we chucked that it would make a great father's day gift packaged with a jar of salsa and chips. :)

love it. my dads always so hard to shop for.

I went to my cluster meeting tonight and mentioned that (totally didn't take credit for it, I promise!) and everyone loved the idea. My ED was SO excited about that as an extra "suggestion" for customers who are on the fence. :) Thanks for sharing!!!

Related to Multi-Purpose Tray: Amy's Brilliant Idea!

1. What is the Multi-Purpose Tray?

The Multi-Purpose Tray is a versatile kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef consultant Amy. It is a large, rectangular tray made of durable and heat-resistant silicone, with ridges and grooves on the surface to keep food from sliding around.

2. How can I use the Multi-Purpose Tray in my cooking?

The possibilities are endless! The Multi-Purpose Tray can be used as a baking sheet for cookies and other baked goods, as a cooling rack for freshly baked items, and even as a trivet for hot dishes. Its ridges and grooves also make it perfect for roasting and grilling meats, vegetables, and even fish.

3. Is the Multi-Purpose Tray easy to clean?

Absolutely! The silicone material is non-stick and dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water if you prefer.

4. Can I use the Multi-Purpose Tray in the oven?

Yes, the Multi-Purpose Tray is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for baking and roasting, and can also be used in the microwave and freezer.

5. Are there any other uses for the Multi-Purpose Tray?

Absolutely! The Multi-Purpose Tray can also be used as a serving tray for appetizers, as a drying rack for washed fruits and vegetables, and even as a makeshift cutting board in a pinch. Let your creativity and imagination guide you in finding new uses for this versatile kitchen tool!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
darlinclem
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • janetupnorth
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies