• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Movie Night: What's Your Favorite?

In summary, the conversation includes individuals discussing their favorite movies and sharing their top picks. Some popular movies mentioned are The Magnificent Seven, The Shawshank Redemption, Dead Poets Society, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, and various Hitchcock films. Other genres, such as suspense, mystery, drama, and chick flicks, are also mentioned. Some individuals mention their love for certain actors, including Morgan Freeman and Cary Grant. Some also mention movies with a twist, such as Primal Fear. Overall, the conversation reveals a love for a wide range of movies and genres.
I forgot about this one

The Poseidon Adventure - the orginal one that is

The remake is on Monday, May 25 at 5pm on Hallmaek

I'm just going to echo all the above posts!!

My all time favorite movie: Holiday (with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn).

Other favorites include:
The LightHorsemen (one of the greatest war films ever...IMHO)
Casablanca
The African Queen
Breaker Morant (another classic war film)
Sabrina (original)
Gas Light
Kinky Boots (Brit humor)
Roman Holiday
The Thin Man series
Mr Roberts
It's A Wonderful Life (still love it, despite the overplay)
LadyHawk
Feds (fun lighthearted comedy, still not out on DVD:grumpy:)
The Fog (original...it's a camp classic!)
Chicago
My Fair Lady

legacypc46 said:
My all time favorite movie: Holiday (with Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn).

Other favorites include:
The LightHorsemen (one of the greatest war films ever...IMHO)
Casablanca
The African Queen
Breaker Morant (another classic war film)
Sabrina (original)
Gas Light
Kinky Boots (Brit humor)
Roman Holiday
The Thin Man series
Mr Roberts
It's A Wonderful Life (still love it, despite the overplay)
LadyHawk
Feds (fun lighthearted comedy, still not out on DVD:grumpy:)
The Fog (original...it's a camp classic!)
Chicago
My Fair Lady

I'm not a scary movie fan, but I watched this because it was filmed in DH home town and I got to see the church where he was baptized, his high school and all kinds of places. Actually I missed most of the movie because he had a running commentary through the whole thing. LOL

I like all kinds of movies, mostly the only ones I don't care for too much are romance or movies that claim to be scarier than they are. I hated the Notebook and 28 Days Later made me mad because it was advertised to be scarier than the excorcist and I wanted to be scared and I was just mad.
Some of my favorites are:

The Breakfast Club
Toy Soldiers
Empire Records
Idiocracy
The Princess Bride
Center Stage
Forrest Gump
White Christmas wtih Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney
Christmas Vacation
Sweet Home Alabama
Legally Blonde
Transformers
X-Men movies
I watch to many movies because I could keep going but I'll stop now.

<h2>1. What are some of the best movie themes of all time?</h2><p>Some popular choices for best movie themes include "The Magnificent Seven" by Elmer Bernstein, "Star Wars" by John Williams, "Jurassic Park" by John Williams, "The Godfather" by Nino Rota, and "Titanic" by James Horner.</p><h2>2. What makes a movie theme memorable?</h2><p>A memorable movie theme usually has a strong melody that captures the essence of the film and can be easily recognized and associated with the movie. It also often evokes emotions and adds to the overall impact of the film.</p><h2>3. Are there any movie themes that have become iconic outside of the film?</h2><p>Yes, some movie themes have become iconic and recognizable even to those who have not seen the film. Examples include "Jaws" by John Williams and "Halloween" by John Carpenter.</p><h2>4. Can you recommend any lesser-known movie themes that are still worth listening to?</h2><p>Absolutely! Some lesser-known movie themes that are still worth listening to include "The Last of the Mohicans" by Trevor Jones and Randy Edelman, "The Mission" by Ennio Morricone, and "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" by Ennio Morricone.</p><h2>5. Are there any movie themes that you personally love but are not as widely recognized?</h2><p>Yes, as a fan of movie themes, I have a few personal favorites that may not be as well-known. These include "The Fountain" by Clint Mansell, "The Theory of Everything" by Johann Johannsson, and "The Shape of Water" by Alexandre Desplat.</p>

Related to Movie Night: What's Your Favorite?

1. What are some of the best movie themes of all time?

Some popular choices for best movie themes include "The Magnificent Seven" by Elmer Bernstein, "Star Wars" by John Williams, "Jurassic Park" by John Williams, "The Godfather" by Nino Rota, and "Titanic" by James Horner.

2. What makes a movie theme memorable?

A memorable movie theme usually has a strong melody that captures the essence of the film and can be easily recognized and associated with the movie. It also often evokes emotions and adds to the overall impact of the film.

3. Are there any movie themes that have become iconic outside of the film?

Yes, some movie themes have become iconic and recognizable even to those who have not seen the film. Examples include "Jaws" by John Williams and "Halloween" by John Carpenter.

4. Can you recommend any lesser-known movie themes that are still worth listening to?

Absolutely! Some lesser-known movie themes that are still worth listening to include "The Last of the Mohicans" by Trevor Jones and Randy Edelman, "The Mission" by Ennio Morricone, and "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" by Ennio Morricone.

5. Are there any movie themes that you personally love but are not as widely recognized?

Yes, as a fan of movie themes, I have a few personal favorites that may not be as well-known. These include "The Fountain" by Clint Mansell, "The Theory of Everything" by Johann Johannsson, and "The Shape of Water" by Alexandre Desplat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy