• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Morgan Freeman in Critical Condition

In summary, the conversation revolved around discussing the latest project progress and assigning tasks to team members. Different ideas and suggestions were shared, and a clear timeline and goals were established. The team also discussed potential challenges and how to overcome them. Overall, the conversation was productive and everyone left with a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
The article does say he is doing well however. Once you get over 60, "serious condition" is just about a given. He was great in The Bucket List. I saw it the other day and it was a great movie!

Any time you are admitted to the ICU or CCU you are listed in "serious condition." That's his condition now. Can you change the title of this thread?I loved him in Shawshank Redemption and have been a fan of his ever since. He's just a classy old guy.

I saw him in GONE BABY GONE this week on HBO or one of those channels. Great movie---Glad to hear he is doing well and has a sense of humor!

I just watched "The Bucket List" this weekend. That was so funny and touching! I highly recommend you all see it. He is an awesome actor!

He was also AWESOME in both of the new Batman movies! I've seen the new one 6 times so far in the theater... Ledger NEEDS that academy award! and not a sympathy award -- he deserves it!

hi-jack over...

pcchefjane said:
The article does say he is doing well however. Once you get over 60, "serious condition" is just about a given. He was great in The Bucket List. I saw it the other day and it was a great movie!
WE just watched The Bucket List last week and really liked it. I think he has been good in every movie I've seen him in.

Related to Morgan Freeman in Critical Condition

1. How did Morgan Freeman break his arm?

Morgan Freeman was involved in a car accident on the night of August 3rd, 2008. The car he was driving flipped multiple times and he was airlifted to a hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. It was later revealed that he had broken his arm and suffered other injuries.

2. What is Morgan Freeman's current condition?

According to reports, Morgan Freeman is currently in critical condition. However, he is in good spirits and is expected to make a full recovery.

3. Has Morgan Freeman undergone any surgeries?

Yes, Morgan Freeman has undergone multiple surgeries since the car accident. In addition to his broken arm, he also had to have surgery on his shoulder and elbow.

4. How long will Morgan Freeman be in the hospital?

The length of Morgan Freeman's hospital stay is unknown at this time. It will depend on his recovery and any potential complications.

5. Will Morgan Freeman be able to continue acting?

As of now, it is unclear if Morgan Freeman's injuries will affect his acting career. However, with proper treatment and rehabilitation, it is possible for him to return to acting in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
dannyzmom