• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Montessori School Fundraiser: Need Recipe Ideas

In summary, Morgan is looking for recipe ideas for an upcoming fundraiser for a Montessori Infant Center. Some suggestions include Baked Potato Skins, Quesadillas, Mini Frittatas, Spinach Artichoke Dip, Pancakes with Fruit Toppings, Veggie Pizza, Baked Chicken Fingers, and Mini Meatloaves. Other ideas include mini quiches, fruit kabobs, veggie and dip platters, and homemade pizza. She also asks for insight on the "Let's Eat!" recipe book for kids.
morganfish
My 4th show is next Friday! I'm doing a fundraiser for a Montessori Infant Center and need some ideas for recipes that would interest the parents. The kids won't be there but I want to do something that would get the parents into the kitchen with the kids at home. I have the old starter kit products plus the cut-n-seal and rice cooker plus. I don't have the "Let's Eat!" recipe book for kids. If someone has it, I'd appreciate some insight into that as well.

Thanks!:D
Morgan

1. Baked Potato Skins: Start with baking potatoes and scoop out the insides, then fill them with your favorite toppings like cheese, bacon, and sour cream. 2. Quesadillas: Use tortillas, cheese, and your choice of meat or vegetables for a tasty Mexican treat. 3. Mini Frittatas: Scramble eggs and add your favorite vegetables, then pour into cupcake tins and bake until golden. 4. Spinach Artichoke Dip: Mix together spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic for a delicious dip. Serve with pita chips or vegetable sticks. 5. Pancakes with Fruit Toppings: Choose from blueberries, bananas, apples, or any other fruit for a fun breakfast kids will love. 6. Veggie Pizza: Start with a pre-made crust, top with pizza sauce and your choice of veggies, then bake until golden. 7. Baked Chicken Fingers: Cut up chicken breasts into strips, dip in egg and bread crumbs, and bake on a baking sheet. 8. Mini Meatloaves: Form ground beef into small loaves, top with ketchup, and bake until cooked through.

Hey Morgan! Congrats on your 4th show and for supporting a great cause with your fundraiser. As for recipe ideas, here are a few that might interest the parents and get them cooking with their kids at home:1. Mini quiches - These are always a hit with both kids and adults, and can be made using the Cut-N-Seal and Rice Cooker Plus. Plus, you can customize the fillings to cater to different tastes.2. Fruit kabobs - These are not only delicious, but also fun for kids to assemble. You can use the Cut-N-Seal to cut out different shapes from the fruit before threading them onto skewers.3. Veggie and dip platter - Encourage parents to get their kids involved in making a colorful and nutritious platter of veggies and dip using the Cut-N-Seal to cut out fun shapes from the vegetables.4. Homemade pizza - Use the Cut-N-Seal to make mini pizzas and let the parents and kids get creative with their toppings. This is a great way to get kids excited about cooking and trying new foods.As for the "Let's Eat!" recipe book, I don't have it personally, but I've heard great things about it. It has a variety of recipes that are not only kid-friendly, but also easy to make with Tupperware products. I'd recommend reaching out to your Tupperware consultant or checking out the Tupperware website for more information on the book.Good luck with your fundraiser and happy cooking! :)

1. What is a Montessori school fundraiser?

A Montessori school fundraiser is an event or campaign organized by a Montessori school to raise funds for the school's programs, supplies, and other needs. This type of fundraiser often involves selling products or services to the community, such as recipe books or cooking classes.

2. What are some popular recipe ideas for a Montessori school fundraiser?

Some popular recipe ideas for a Montessori school fundraiser include easy and healthy meals that can be made with children, such as homemade granola bars, fruit skewers, and vegetable stir fry. Other ideas include recipes from different cultures, as well as allergy-friendly options.

3. Can I use my own recipes for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can! Many Montessori school fundraisers welcome homemade recipes from parents and community members. Just make sure to include clear instructions and any necessary allergy information on your recipe submission.

4. Do I have to be a chef or have professional cooking experience to participate in the fundraiser?

No, you don't have to be a professional chef to participate in the fundraiser. The goal is to involve the community and have fun while raising funds for the school. Anyone can contribute their favorite recipes, regardless of their cooking experience.

5. Can I purchase recipe books from Pampered Chef to use for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can purchase recipe books from Pampered Chef to use for the fundraiser. Our company offers a wide variety of cookbooks with delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for a Montessori school fundraiser. You can also customize the books with your school's logo or name for a personalized touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morganfish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Halle-Doodle