• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!

In summary, "Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!" is an interactive event for moms and their children to unplug from technology and spend quality time together. It includes decluttering, DIY projects, and fun games that promote family bonding. The event is open to all families and all necessary supplies will be provided. You can sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website.
pkd09
Silver Member
Last night , my kids and I were sitting in the living room and I said to them, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle. If that ever happens, just pull the plug."

They got up, unplugged the computer and threw out my wine.

They're such asses....

Now THAT'S funny!!

LMAO..that is great.

I think what makes it funny for me- is I can totally see my kids doing that to me in a few years (aren't old enough know to think of it).... I blame it on ChefSuccess! hahaha :D

Ill be passing this one along... :p

Pass along....I got it from someone else too and loved it. I actually have it posted at my FT job on my desk. So so funny :)

;) I hate to say this, but this one has appeared in the Joke Thread several times already.(It's still a good one - I've used it myself several times!)

1. What is "Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!"?

"Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!" is an interactive and engaging event designed for moms and their kids to unplug from technology and spend quality time together. The event focuses on getting rid of old and unused items, decluttering the home, and participating in fun activities that promote family bonding.

2. Who can attend "Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!"?

The event is open to all moms and their children. We welcome families of all sizes and ages to join in on the fun and create lasting memories together.

3. What kind of activities can we expect at "Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!"?

The event includes various activities such as decluttering challenges, DIY projects, and fun games that promote teamwork and communication. We also provide tips and tricks for organizing and simplifying your home.

4. Do we need to bring anything to "Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!"?

No, all necessary supplies and materials will be provided at the event. However, you are welcome to bring any items you would like to donate or get rid of during the decluttering portion of the event.

5. How can I sign up for "Mom's Wild Night with the Kids: Unplugging and Throwing Out!"?

You can sign up for the event through your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Spaces are limited, so be sure to secure your spot early!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy