• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Missing Signup: Troubleshooting Help Needed

In summary, it's been a few weeks since someone signed and they aren't showing up on other people's screens. It's unclear if this is a slow sign-up or if there are some problems with sign-ups.
Signed someone last night and she isn't showing up... anyone else having probs?

I signed one on Friday morning and she didn't show on my screen until Monday. Not sure if that is 'slow' or not?

Wait did you read that..."I" signed someone. WOW!!!! KNOCK ME OVER WITH A FEATHER! It's been 15months for me to be able to type that again and break that evil curse on my business! Sorry - not to hijack your thread...Just realized as I typed that...

Congrats on your recruit recruiting rockstar!

Congratulations Jenni!!

Congrats to both of you! Yea Melissa for breaking the curse! ;)

YEAH Melissa! Typically they show up within 12 hours of signing.

pcjenni said:
YEAH Melissa! Typically they show up within 12 hours of signing.

Good to know!

Now if the next 7 that have been on the fence would just fall off one side or the other (I'd prefer the "join" side) then I could test the 'lag time' even more. :cool:

Awesome 7!!!! that would make up for the draught you went through!

7 more would be super exciting!!! :D

Go Melissa...go!!!!

Well my AD is even working on them for me but they are all still just sitting there...I feel like they are humpty dumpty! ;) Two signed with other companies this month BUT my gut tells me they are both already unhappy as they are still asking questions and will end up 'seeing the light'.

I'll keep trying and plugging away. PLEASE just pray that I can get 4 in my first line to ALL submit this month so I can repromote for conference and I need the 3% for the fundraisers I did. I had $8K in sales so I covered the team sales myself and the downline has submitted but the DARN FIRST LINE is trying to cause my first stroke. :I

I'm even bribing them and its not working....grrrr.....

Booking fairy AND team submitting fairy PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come visit me!!!!! :D

My CC hasn't updated in days. And I know team members submitted shows - i even had them call HO to confirm that their shows are not on hold. Anyone else?

yes, carolyn mine is all messed up too. I send out a little update email on the sales promotion a few times a week, just showing who has earned the promo. I keep getting people emailing me telling me they have sent in the 2nd show and are not showing up on my list.

uggghhh I sent out an ecard 4 days ago that just got to one of my consultants!!! This kind of thing makes me mad. This is our income and it make a big difference just $1 in sales sometimes. It is the end of the month and there are people that can lose a lot of money if they don't have accurate information. I understand that updates need to be made, but I feel like the money needs to be put into systems that work and work well.

It's not working!?!?!?!

So its possible that some of my team has submitted?!?!? THERE'S HOPE!?!?!?! I just sent out an email to them all but getting them to return emails is as difficult as getting them to submit each month.

This is VERY frustrating...

Related to Missing Signup: Troubleshooting Help Needed

1. What does "Missing Signup" mean?

"Missing Signup" refers to a situation where a user is unable to complete the signup process on a website or platform.

2. Why am I getting a "Missing Signup" error?

There could be several reasons for this error, such as technical issues on the website, incorrect information entered, or a problem with your internet connection.

3. How can I troubleshoot the "Missing Signup" issue?

To troubleshoot this issue, try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser. You can also double-check the information you entered and make sure your internet connection is stable.

4. Is there a customer support team I can contact for help with "Missing Signup"?

Yes, most websites and platforms have a customer support team that can assist you with any issues related to "Missing Signup." You can usually find their contact information on the website or platform's help or support page.

5. I've tried all the troubleshooting steps, but I'm still getting a "Missing Signup" error. What should I do?

If none of the troubleshooting steps work, it's best to reach out to the website or platform's customer support team for further assistance. They will be able to help you resolve the issue and complete the signup process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefcouts
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • Chefgirl2