• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Items and Damaged Boxes: Experiences of a Hostess

In summary, my hostess called me and she said she was missing 14 items it was over a 500 show!!! YIKES !!!! She said she can't deliver most of the orders cause they are missing items or most orders aren't even there. She said that box #2 was all nice and most of the items that was missing was suppose to be in that box... She did say most all the grilling basket boxes were damanged but the baskets were fine (i sold 5 at her show). She said box #1 didn't even have any tape left and surprising there was still one item in the box... then the fedex guy left the boxes in the snow he didn't leave them at her door, he
christinaspc
Silver Member
I think today is the largest adjustment i have ever done... My hostess called me and she said she was missing 14 items it was over a 500 show!!! YIKES !!!! She said she can't deliver most of the orders cause they are missing items or most orders aren't even there.

She said that box #2 was all nice and most of the items that was missing was suppose to be in that box... She did say most all the grilling basket boxes were damanged but the baskets were fine (i sold 5 at her show). She said box #1 didn't even have any tape left and surprising there was still one item in the box... then the fedex guy left the boxes in the snow he didn't leave them at her door, he left them at the end of her driveway which isn't that far from her front door.

So i did an adjustment to pc about it and wrote them an email and i have noticed in the two shows before that i was missing both triffle bowls from the shows.

Has anyone else been experencing missing items?? Sorry long but i just had to vent of course this happens to one of my best hostess....not the ones who probably does one show for you and not another...grrrr :mad:

Pictures are worth a thousand words. If that happens again - boxes without tape, mangled, left in the weather... take a picture. And if it's where it was left try to show how easy it would have been to deliver to a better place.

Then send the pictures to HO. They will follow up. I had a host send one of my consultants a pic of her damaged box, she forwarded it to me and both of us sent it to HO. They sent it on to FedEx. I got calls from HO and FedEx as did the downline consultant and eventually the consultant.

As far as missing items is concerned, I did get one box so damaged and retaped it was rediculous - it had one item left in it. HO filed a report and sent me the missing items - no questions asked. Just call them tomorrow! - I mean Monday.

Was it all smaller items? Those go in a bag which then goes in the box. I find that sometimes they just forget to put the bag in. Call or do the adjustment online and there will be no problems.

I just had two show that got delivered and one order had 18 things missing but 7 extra things no one ordered. Another show only had three things missing but had two things that no one order. There was nothing wrong with the boxes. They just did not put it in there. Instead of rushing to get the orders out the next day it is submitted maybe they should slow down a bit and make sure they get it right so that it does not leave a bad taste in host mouth about quality and customer service. Because leaving things out of an order, although very easy to fix, is a reflection on us as a consultant and potential recruits won't want to sign if they see all the mistakes. Maybe this is just happening to me but almost half of my shows lately have been missing things.

I totally agree....I am thinking that is also part of the problems with this shipments I love the shipping turn around but getting orders with missing items and having to clean up the mess isn't really give them a good repro if you ask me. My last 3 shows have been missing items and i talked with my director and she was missing things out of my supply order as wel...I think pampered chef really needs to address this issues somewhere.

Last edited:
Besides calling or going online to put in adjustments with customer service I would also separately send an email to HO stating your concerns. The more they hear about the issues the sooner they will find a solution. They do listen and strive to make things work smoothly.

Yes, I have recently had several things missing from shows, even a DCB! Unfortunately, they were mostly to one customer who had three shows book from hers. I have to say, I am also not happy that I made an adjustment last week on line (my well seasoned bar pan broke) and still haven't heard anything. I thought that it would be easier than the rediculous waiting times via phone. I actually have several other adjustments (all my products) that I need to do, but it seems like it is such a hassle lately! Sorry, I know that is off the topic, but I have always been very pleased with how HO deals with the packing, shipping, adjustments, etc. I wonder if they are just somehow overwhealmed at this point. I know mistakes can be made, but it is consistently the same ones. How can we be expected to to build strong customer confidence and repeat business when customers can't get their orders delivered correctly?
Jessica

Any time I receive boxes all mangled, I always email pictures of them to HO.
Ya'll remember my huge FR last summer? Well her FedEx guy piled two stacks of 5 boxes each...precariously balanced, by her side door (obscured by overgrown hedges and whatnot) rather than her front door. The boxes at the bottom of the stack were crushed. We sent pics to HO.

My shows have had items missing. More so than in the past. I just did 2 adjustments for 2 different shows missing items.

I called into ho today and I have a 5 hour wait time for my return call... So by the time they call me I will have all sort of questions hehe I am compiling questions so I don't have to call them again and get another wait time... I haven't recieved an email answer either I did the advice and sent them seperate email and so I am hoping to hear something soon... I hope they get this little miss hap with missing items fixed soon but I am sure when I talk with someone I will get a good respond that is one thing I like is how they are so helpful in wanting to get the situtation taken care.

So i finally heard from ho and they said adjustments were 3 to 4 days behind and so they went and found my order and deleted it and redid right over the phone so it could get shipped out tomorrow but she said probably what is happening is that if they are little items that are suppose to be in bags they set them on or beside the box and that is suppose to be the last thing to go in and so when they seal the box they are probably forgetting it she didn't seem too concerned about it but i expressed my concerns about it to her supervisor and he said they are experience problems with this and i just said i hope you guys get it worked out and he said so do they cause the wait time with adjustments is horrible being 4 days behind.

1. What should I do if I receive a box with missing items?

If you receive a box with missing items, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you in getting the missing items replaced or a refund issued.

2. How do I report damaged boxes or items?

If your box or any items inside are damaged, please take photos and contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will guide you through the process of getting a replacement or refund for the damaged items.

3. What is the process for getting a replacement for missing or damaged items?

Once you have reported the missing or damaged items to our customer service team, they will work with you to determine the best course of action. This may include sending a replacement item, issuing a refund, or providing a credit for a future purchase.

4. How long does it take to receive a replacement for missing or damaged items?

The time it takes to receive a replacement for missing or damaged items can vary depending on the specific circumstances. Our customer service team will do their best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and keep you updated throughout the process.

5. Can I still receive hostess benefits if I have missing or damaged items?

Yes, missing or damaged items should not affect your hostess benefits. Our customer service team will work with you to ensure that you receive the full benefits you earned as a hostess, even if there are any issues with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dancedivine
  • bostonbelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • lesliec