• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Trifle or Low Fat Dessert Ideas??

In summary, a mini trifle is a smaller version of the traditional trifle dessert, consisting of layers of cake, fruit, custard or pudding, and whipped cream. It can be made into a low-fat version by using low-fat or fat-free ingredients and adding fresh fruits. Some ideas for low-fat desserts using Pampered Chef products include using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to make a fruit salad, using the Micro-Cooker® to steam fruits, and using the Measure-All® Cup to portion out individual servings of low-fat yogurt topped with granola and berries. Any type of cake can be used for a mini trifle, but lighter options such as angel food cake, pound cake, or sponge cake are recommended.
Kathytnt
I am looking for some mini-trifle or dessert ideas - That are low fat Using either Lemon Cake, Chocolate cake or Brownie

I think there is a smaller trifle recipe in the celebrate cookbook...don't have it with me but saw it the other day.

Mix Lemon Cake, fresh strawberries, lemon pudding and low fat cool whip.

ANy other ideas - These are gret but looking for more

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

What about chocolate cake or brownie with low fat cool whip and just putting in some caramel or toffee bits? I have made one like that before and it went over very well.

ANy other ideas - These are gret but looking for more

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Related to Mini Trifle or Low Fat Dessert Ideas??

1. What is a mini trifle?

A mini trifle is a smaller version of the traditional trifle dessert, typically served in individual-sized glasses or bowls. It consists of layers of cake, fruit, custard or pudding, and whipped cream, topped with various toppings such as nuts or chocolate.

2. Can I make a low-fat version of a trifle?

Yes, you can definitely make a low-fat version of a trifle by using low-fat or fat-free ingredients such as angel food cake, light whipped cream, and sugar-free pudding. You can also add fresh fruits like berries or peaches for more flavor and nutrition.

3. What are some ideas for low-fat desserts using Pampered Chef products?

Some ideas for low-fat desserts using Pampered Chef products include using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher to make a low-fat fruit salad, using the Micro-Cooker® to steam fruits for a healthy dessert, and using the Measure-All® Cup to portion out individual servings of low-fat yogurt topped with granola and berries.

4. Can I use any type of cake for a mini trifle?

Yes, you can use any type of cake for a mini trifle, but some good options include angel food cake, pound cake, or sponge cake. These types of cake have a light and airy texture that pairs well with the other layers in a trifle.

5. How far in advance can I make a mini trifle?

You can make a mini trifle a few hours in advance, but it is best to assemble it right before serving for the freshest taste and texture. However, you can prep the individual components of the trifle (cake, custard, fruit, etc.) ahead of time and assemble them when ready to serve. This will help save time and make it easier to serve a large group of people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
heat123
  • stefani2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
Replies