• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Muffin Pan Cake Mix: Tips and Tricks for Perfect Results!

In summary, the number of mini cakes that can be made in a mini muffin pan depends on the size of the pan, with our mini muffin pan being able to make up to 24 mini cakes at a time. Any cake recipe can be used in a mini muffin pan, but the baking time may need to be adjusted and doneness should be checked with a toothpick. Savory cakes can also be made in a mini muffin pan, and to prevent sticking, the pan should be greased or lined with paper liners. Mini muffin pans can also be used to make a variety of desserts, such as cheesecakes, brownie bites, and fruit tarts.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Has anyone tried making a cake mix in the mini muffin pan and using the mini tart shaper on them? When I did the top of the cakes just kept sticking.....any suggestions?

or use 10X sugar - when I am making something sweet, that is what I use

:chef:

duh!! I must have been very tired last night to not think of that.... I use cocoa w/the browning mix.....maybe ....strawberry Quick w/a strawberry cake mix....

Hi there! Yes, I have tried making cake mix in the mini muffin pan and using the mini tart shaper. I found that lightly greasing the pan with cooking spray before adding the cake mix helped prevent sticking. You could also try dusting the pan with flour or using parchment paper liners. I hope this helps!

1. How many mini cakes can I make in a mini muffin pan?

The number of mini cakes you can make in a mini muffin pan depends on the size of the pan. Our mini muffin pan can make up to 24 mini cakes at a time.

2. Can I use any cake recipe for a mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can use any cake recipe for a mini muffin pan. However, we recommend adjusting the baking time and checking for doneness with a toothpick since the cakes will bake faster in a smaller size.

3. Can I make savory cakes in a mini muffin pan?

Yes, you can make savory cakes in a mini muffin pan. Our mini muffin pan is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes.

4. How do I prevent the mini cakes from sticking to the pan?

To prevent the mini cakes from sticking to the pan, we recommend greasing the pan with non-stick cooking spray or butter before adding the batter. You can also use paper liners for an easier release.

5. Can I use a mini muffin pan to make other desserts besides cakes?

Yes, you can use a mini muffin pan to make a variety of desserts, such as mini cheesecakes, brownie bites, and mini fruit tarts. The possibilities are endless!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pchockeymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smart2cook
  • Intrepid_Chef