• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalogs & Pads for Sale - $10 + Shipping

In summary, Mini Catalogs & Pads for Sale are small catalogs and notepads featuring a selection of popular Pampered Chef products. They are sold for $10 each, plus shipping fees, and can be purchased through a local consultant or directly from the website. The products featured may vary and customization options are not currently available. However, personal information can be added to the back of the catalogs and pads before distributing them.
marykate1
Hi Guys,
I have about 65 Mini Spring/ Summer 2008 catalogs and a large amount of fall/winter 2007 mini catalogs for sale.

**I also have 5 pads of the drawing slips and 2 new packs of the wedding registry pamphlets for sale.

I will sell all of it for $10.00 plus about $4.00 for shipping.

Anyone interested?

Mary Kate

OOps I forgot to mention that on the Spring/Summer 2008 mini catalogs have my labels with my info. on them. They are standard labels so all you would have to do is put a label over them.

Which drawing slips are they?
Are they the YEs - No- Maybe ones?

They are the ones you can order off of the supply order forms (JG31 from the supply form). There is a place for customers name and info and if they are interested in any of the p.c. offerings.

I'm interested! I have a military address, so you are shipping to a California zip. The military picks it up there & delivers it to me in Japan for free. You do have to complete a Custom's Form detailing what's in the box, but there is no additional fee involved.

marykate1 said:
They are the ones you can order off of the supply order forms (JG31 from the supply form). There is a place for customers name and info and if they are interested in any of the p.c. offerings.

Home office just changed the drawing slips so I am wondering if they are the ones where you just check off what you're interested in or the ones where you can check off Yes, Maybe or No?

Related to Mini Catalogs & Pads for Sale - $10 + Shipping

What are Mini Catalogs & Pads for Sale?

Mini Catalogs & Pads for Sale are small catalogs and notepads that feature a selection of our most popular Pampered Chef products. They are a convenient way to browse and shop for our products.

How much do Mini Catalogs & Pads cost?

The Mini Catalogs & Pads are sold for $10 each, plus shipping fees. The shipping fees will vary depending on your location and the number of catalogs and pads you are purchasing.

How can I purchase Mini Catalogs & Pads?

You can purchase Mini Catalogs & Pads by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering them directly from our website. Simply add them to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

What products are featured in the Mini Catalogs & Pads?

The Mini Catalogs & Pads feature a selection of our most popular Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Each catalog and pad may vary in the specific products featured.

Can I customize the Mini Catalogs & Pads?

At this time, we do not offer customization options for the Mini Catalogs & Pads. However, you can add your personal information, such as your contact details, to the back of the catalogs and pads before distributing them to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies