• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Insert: Shareable Resource for Your Mini-Catalogs

In summary, a Mini Catalog Insert is a smaller version of a main catalog that can be used to showcase specific products or promotions. It can be obtained by placing an order with a Pampered Chef consultant or by requesting one from their website. The prices in the Mini Catalog Insert are the same as the main catalog, but some products may be featured at a discounted price or as part of a special promotion. Consultants have the option to customize the Mini Catalog Insert with their contact information and personalized message. They can also be ordered in bulk for a discounted price, making them a great marketing tool for consultants and businesses.
cochef
Gold Member
Does anyone have an insert you can share for the mini-catalogs that you send?

If you are sending them as/with invites here is mine.

Otherwise, I'm no help at all. LOL

Attachments

• full page invite.doc
    43 KB · Views: 369
Maybe this is what you need. Feel free to use and change as necessary.

Attachments

• Springlpreviewbookletflyer09[1] CS.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 483
Sharon - very nice, thanks for sharing!

Sharon, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Related to Mini Catalog Insert: Shareable Resource for Your Mini-Catalogs

1. What is a Mini Catalog Insert?

A Mini Catalog Insert is a smaller version of our main catalog that features a selection of our products. It can be inserted into our main catalog or used separately to showcase a specific product line or promotion.

2. How do I obtain a Mini Catalog Insert?

You can obtain a Mini Catalog Insert by placing an order with a Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and requesting one to be mailed to you.

3. Are the prices in the Mini Catalog Insert the same as the main catalog?

Yes, the prices in the Mini Catalog Insert are the same as the main catalog. However, some products may be featured at a discounted price or as part of a special promotion.

4. Can I customize the Mini Catalog Insert with my own information?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the option to add your contact information and personalized message on the back of the Mini Catalog Insert. This can be a great way to promote your business and connect with potential customers.

5. Can I order Mini Catalog Inserts in bulk?

Yes, you can order Mini Catalog Inserts in bulk for a discounted price. This is a great option for consultants who want to distribute them to a larger audience or for businesses who want to use them as marketing materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mspibb
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies