• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Military Family Fundraiser Success!

In summary, the Military Family Fundraiser is a program created by Pampered Chef to support military families by providing a way for them to raise funds through the sale of Pampered Chef products. Anyone with a military affiliation, including active duty service members, veterans, and their families, can participate in the fundraiser. The fundraiser works by military families hosting a party where a portion of the sales will be donated to a chosen military support organization. This can include organizations like the USO, Wounded Warrior Project, or a local military family support group. The amount of money raised varies, but typically ranges from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars.
its_me_susan
Have any of you done a fundraiser to benefit the military families? I am going to setting up 100 fundraising packets later today (after my show), but was wondering if anyone has already created order forms & cover letters for this type of event? The goal is $500 to be used for the Welcome Home party they are having. I'm also doing a live show for them in June (Yea June), and donating my commission to this one.

Anything you already have would be great to see! I like to see a bunch before creating my own.

Thanks!
Susan :)

Who exactly would get the money from the fundraiser? I thought that it had to be an organization that recieved the money from a fundraiser?

Donna

I was wondering the same thing as Donna. Thought fundraisers could only benefit organizations, not individuals. However, raising money for military families is a wonderful idea. Perhaps the HO can answer your question.

You can do fundraisers for individuals, there just needs to be a fund set up for them through a bank.

DMB75 said:
Who exactly would get the money from the fundraiser? I thought that it had to be an organization that recieved the money from a fundraiser?

Donna

Sorry just saw this. The "friends of the batallian" did the fundraiser to raise funds for the "Welcome Home" party in December. They raised almost $500 between PC sales, bookings and my cash donation! Yea team! Those guys totally deserve the party.

Related to Military Family Fundraiser Success!

1. What is the Military Family Fundraiser?

The Military Family Fundraiser is a program created by Pampered Chef to support military families by providing a way for them to raise funds through the sale of Pampered Chef products.

2. Who can participate in the Military Family Fundraiser?

Anyone with a military affiliation, including active duty service members, veterans, and their families, can participate in the Military Family Fundraiser.

3. How does the Military Family Fundraiser work?

The fundraiser works by military families hosting an online or in-person Pampered Chef party, where a portion of the sales will be donated to the family's chosen military support organization.

4. What organizations can the fundraiser support?

The fundraiser can support any military support organization, such as the USO, Wounded Warrior Project, or a local military family support group.

5. How much money can be raised through the Military Family Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through the fundraiser varies depending on the sales generated. Typically, the fundraiser can raise a few hundred to a few thousand dollars for the chosen military support organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elijahstrust
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
elijahstrust
  • Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Kimberlymmj