• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Microwave Brownies in Square Baker?

In summary, for the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker recipe, you can use any type of brownie mix and adjust the cooking time accordingly, the total cooking time is about 7-8 minutes, you can make it without eggs using substitutes like applesauce or mashed bananas, you can add extra ingredients but be cautious of overloading the batter, and you can make a larger batch by using a bigger square baker or making multiple batches with adjusted cooking time and checking for doneness before removing from the microwave.
vwebb85
Has anyone baked brownies in the Square Baker in the microwave? Last night at a show a guest asked and I wasnt sure if you can so, I told her I will get back to her if it can be done and how kong in the micro? If she can, shes going to add it to her order!

I would try to do it myself, I just dont have that baker yet.

Last edited:
There's actually a recipe for microwave brownies in the square baker in the Spring/Summer '10 Seasons Best. You can find the recipe on CC - it's called Quick Fudgy Brownies.

Yes, you can bake brownies in the Square Baker in the microwave! The cooking time will vary depending on your microwave's wattage, but a good starting point is to microwave on high for 3-4 minutes. Check the brownies with a toothpick to see if they are done, and if they need more time, microwave in 30-second intervals until they are fully cooked. Happy baking!

1. Can I use any type of brownie mix for the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker?

Yes, you can use any type of brownie mix for this recipe. Just follow the instructions on the box and adjust the cooking time accordingly.

2. How long does it take to make the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker?

The total cooking time for the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker is about 7-8 minutes. This includes preparation time and baking time.

3. Can I make the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker without eggs?

Yes, you can make the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker without eggs. There are many egg substitutes that you can use such as applesauce, mashed bananas, or flaxseed meal mixed with water.

4. Can I add any extra ingredients to the Microwave Brownies in Square Baker?

Yes, you can add extra ingredients such as chocolate chips, nuts, or dried fruit to the brownie mix before microwaving. Just be careful not to overload the batter, as it may affect the cooking time.

5. Can I make a larger batch of Microwave Brownies in Square Baker?

Yes, you can make a larger batch of Microwave Brownies in Square Baker by using a larger square baker or by making multiple batches. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly and check the brownies for doneness before removing them from the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef