• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan William Sonoma

Those are called cookies or lunch!!!:yuck:that would depend on what lunch was now wouldn't it? :)Now, back on topic, did you see how much their grill pan aka basket is! Yikes! I do like the ideas of roasting a whole chicken in it ... how easy is that. I have not mentioned that as a use ... only shrimp and veggies and such.Yes, I saw the grill pan. It is really nice. I think it would be great for roasting a whole chicken.
cheftiffany
Check this out I would think this would sell like crazy. And they have 2 different sizes. Not a bad price either.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cw445/index.cfm?pkey=cspecialty%2Dcookware&ckey=specialty%2Dcookware

That's pretty cool Tiff! I think it would sell here for sure. They prob won't come out with it until next spring though.

That is cool! Any thoughts on what some of the new products might be? (Seriously! How much MORE can I procrastinate on what I should be doing? Anyone want to join me?) :D

It isn't much different from our current Grill Basket except shape wise. I love the shape of our Grill Basket.

finley1991 said:
That is cool! Any thoughts on what some of the new products might be? (Seriously! How much MORE can I procrastinate on what I should be doing? Anyone want to join me?) :D

I know! I have a show tonight as well and I haven't done ANYTHING for it! It's also 4:20 here so I really need to get off this!! Bye!

We used to have a grill pan similar to that one. DH hated it b/c he couldn't close the lid on the grill unless he turned the handle inside the grill - and usually something else would be in the way. He loves our new grill basket b/c it fits perfectly in the grill w/o messing up anything else that he's cooking at the same time.

My DH loves our grill basket but he wishes it had a top so it could be turned over for more even cooking.

bethcooks4u said:
My DH loves our grill basket but he wishes it had a top so it could be turned over for more even cooking.

You mean he can't toss his veggies like the professional cooks? I can toss them, but they don't end up anywhere near where they should be!!!:D

baychef said:
You mean he can't toss his veggies like the professional cooks? I can toss them, but they don't end up anywhere near where they should be!!!:D

OMG!! I would never suggest HE toss them! I don't even want to go there! :bugeye:

HA! If my dh said he was going to toss his veggies it would have a WHOLE different meaning! I shan't go there either! :)

quiverfull7 said:
HA! If my dh said he was going to toss his veggies it would have a WHOLE different meaning! I shan't go there either! :)

Those are called cookies or lunch!!!:yuck:

that would depend on what lunch was now wouldn't it? :)

Now, back on topic, did you see how much their grill pan aka basket is! Yikes! I do like the ideas of roasting a whole chicken in it ... how easy is that. I have not mentioned that as a use ... only shrimp and veggies and such.

Related to Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan William Sonoma

1. What is the size of the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan from William Sonoma?

The Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan from William Sonoma measures 11 inches in diameter.

2. Is the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use.

3. Can the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. Does the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan come with a lid?

No, the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan does not come with a lid. However, you can purchase a lid separately that is compatible with the pan.

5. What is the material of the Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan?

The Mesh Grill-Top Fry Pan is made of stainless steel with a non-stick coating for easy cooking and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EMarth123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • KellyTheChef