• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Wedding Registry Materials

In summary, the Merrill Wedding Registry Materials include a catalog of kitchen essentials such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving pieces, as well as a registry checklist to help with selecting items for a new home. These materials also allow for registering for specific Pampered Chef products, either online or through a consultant. Adding items to the registry is possible at any time and guests can purchase items directly through the website or a consultant, or purchase a gift card for future registry items.
MGG
I have the Ft. Worth wedding show coming up in Feb. I am thinking it will be busy with all the Valentine's Day proposals. What marketing materials from Merrill has anyone used that they recommend? Or what materials did anyone wish they had once they were at a Bridal Show? Has anyone used the wedding poster thing with the business cards? I would appreciate any advise and recommendations.
Marisol

I suggest the wedding registry cards that have your website on them. They are similar to business cards. You can put a sticker on the back with instructions, offers, your personal info, etc. Plus, they are useful after the wedding show.

I ordered 500 business cards from www.vistaprint.com for $7.99. I used the Bride and Groom illustration and adapted it how I saw fit. (My name, PC Wedding Registry, my contact info, and then added To see their registry visit www.pamperedchef.biz/vanessawilliams

It gets people to go to your website and check it out.

Good luck!

Merrill is running a Sale on Wedding Registry materials this month!

,Hi Marisol,Congratulations on having a booth at the Ft. Worth wedding show in February! It's definitely a great opportunity to showcase your Pampered Chef products, especially with all the Valentine's Day proposals happening around that time.In terms of marketing materials, I highly recommend using the wedding poster with business cards. It's a great way to catch the attention of potential customers and make a lasting impression. I've personally used it at bridal shows and have received positive feedback from customers.Some other materials that I recommend having at your booth are catalogs, order forms, and product samples. These are essential for customers to browse through and get a feel for the products you offer. Product samples are especially effective in enticing customers to purchase and try out your products.Additionally, I suggest having a sign-up sheet for interested customers to provide their contact information. This way, you can follow up with them after the show and potentially turn them into future customers.Best of luck at the wedding show and I hope these recommendations help! Let me know if you have any other questions.Happy selling!

Related to Merrill Wedding Registry Materials

1. What is included in the Merrill Wedding Registry Materials?

The Merrill Wedding Registry Materials include a variety of kitchen essentials, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and serving pieces. It also includes a catalog of our products and a registry checklist to help you select the items you need for your new home.

2. Can I register for specific Pampered Chef products through the Merrill Wedding Registry Materials?

Yes, you can register for any Pampered Chef products through the Merrill Wedding Registry Materials. Our catalog has a wide selection of high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, making it easy for you to find the perfect items for your registry.

3. How do I create a wedding registry using the Merrill Wedding Registry Materials?

To create a wedding registry using the Merrill Wedding Registry Materials, you can either visit our website and register online or attend a Pampered Chef party and work with a consultant to create your registry. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with setting up your registry.

4. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your registry at any time. You can either log in to your online registry and add items from our website, or you can work with a Pampered Chef consultant to update your registry at a party or through customer service.

5. Can guests purchase items directly from my registry?

Yes, guests can purchase items directly from your registry through our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. They can also purchase a gift card, which you can use to purchase items from your registry at a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Brenda.the.chef