• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Chef's Jacket - Wrong Size!

In summary, if you have received a Merrill Chef's Jacket in the wrong size, you can contact customer service for an exchange. To ensure the correct size, refer to the size chart or contact customer service for assistance. Worn or washed jackets cannot be exchanged. Processing an exchange typically takes 1-2 weeks. Unfortunately, refunds are not offered for incorrect sizes, but exchanges or store credit are available.
chesse
Gold Member
Hi there everyone,

I just unearthed the chef's jacket I bought at NC in the wrong size. I tried it on and everything and got the wrong one! Anyone interested in purchasing it? It was $40. I'll pay the shipping and tax.

Char

[email protected]
:chef:

What size is it? Color?

Why don't you exchange it with Merrill. If it was their fault, they should pay shipping too.

It was my fault! And it's white.

What's the size????

Wow, you sure are insistent about insignificant little details.;)

Other then being the wrong size...do you like it? Would you wear it to a show? I've thought about it but I dunno...what do you think?

Related to Merrill Chef's Jacket - Wrong Size!

1. What do I do if my Merrill Chef's Jacket is the wrong size?

If you have received a Merrill Chef's Jacket in the wrong size, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will work with you to exchange the jacket for the correct size.

2. How can I ensure that I order the correct size for my Merrill Chef's Jacket?

We recommend referring to our size chart before placing your order. This will help you determine the best size for your body measurements. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in choosing the right size.

3. Can I exchange my Merrill Chef's Jacket for a different size if I have worn it?

Unfortunately, we are unable to exchange jackets that have been worn or washed. Please make sure to try on your jacket before wearing or washing it to ensure a proper fit.

4. How long does it take to process an exchange for a Merrill Chef's Jacket?

Once we receive your returned jacket, it typically takes 1-2 weeks to process the exchange and ship out the correct size. However, this may vary depending on the availability of the size you need.

5. Can I return my Merrill Chef's Jacket for a refund if it is the wrong size?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for jackets that are the wrong size. However, we are happy to exchange it for the correct size or offer store credit for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies