• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Merrill Calenders..how Are You Using Them?

In summary, the Merrill Calendars are a convenient and versatile tool for meal planning. They come with pre-printed pages for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as blank pages for customization. The calendars are reusable with a dry-erase surface, making them a sustainable and cost-effective option. They can be personalized to fit individual needs and incorporating family members can make the planning process enjoyable. It is recommended to set aside a specific time each week for meal planning to stay organized and involve others in the process.
imported_pckrissy
I don't know if there is a thread on this already...if there was I wasn't looking in the right spot because I couldn't find one.
Anyway...how do those of you who got the PC calenders plan on using them?
As a booking tool? Host thank you?
I am trying to think of the best way to use them and I'm looking for ideas.
I was thinking of giving one to each guest who dates a show the night of the show they are attending...
Anyone else have any ideas? TIA for your help :)

I plan on having a host appreciation event at my home in December. I am inviting all of my hosts in 2008. I plan on giving the ones that attend a calender. I held over 60 shows this year and I only ordered one pack of calendars. I don't think I'll need more. We'll see.

I give them the calendar instead of the SB and have them pass it around the room and put their bday on the calendar for the host. They all love it! I had someone who wanted to buy one from me but I told her she had to host a show. :p She's hosting in January! :D

That's a great way to use them Kristi!! I wish I had gotten more now. Oh well.

I am giving them to my hostesses, as a thank you for hosting. I also will give them out at The Christmas Walk booth I am doing the Fri and Sat after Thanksgiving, if they place an order over $50.

I am giving one to each person who orders at my Open House this Sunday. Leftovers will go to my favorite hosts and customers.

1. What is the purpose of the Merrill Calendars?

The Merrill Calendars are designed to help you plan and organize your meals for the week. They provide a convenient way to keep track of your menu, grocery list, and schedule all in one place.

2. How do I use the Merrill Calendars?

Using the Merrill Calendars is simple and easy. Each calendar comes with pre-printed meal planning pages for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can write down your planned meals for the week, along with any necessary ingredients or notes. You can also use the blank pages to customize your own meal planning layout.

3. Are the Merrill Calendars reusable?

Yes, the Merrill Calendars are reusable. They come with a dry-erase surface, so you can simply wipe off any previous week's plans and start fresh for the next week. This makes it a sustainable and cost-effective option for meal planning.

4. Can I customize the Merrill Calendars to fit my specific needs?

Absolutely! The Merrill Calendars are designed to be versatile and cater to different meal planning styles. You can use the pre-printed pages or the blank pages to fit your specific meal planning needs. You can also add your own personal touch by using different colored markers or stickers.

5. Are there any tips for effectively using the Merrill Calendars?

To make the most out of your Merrill Calendars, we recommend setting aside a specific time each week to plan your meals. This will help you stay consistent and organized. You can also involve your family members in the meal planning process, making it a fun and collaborative activity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pampered2007
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila