• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mega Spatula- When Do They Come In?

In summary, the Mega Spatula is currently out of stock with no specific restock date available. It is priced at $25 and can be used on non-stick pans without causing damage. The handle is approximately 9 inches long for a comfortable grip. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity.
clshirk
For those of us who are supposed to be getting the mega spatula- when are they supposed to get here? I got the mini barboard and the new rub. I am pretty excited about those. But I keep looking on the front porch for the spatula that I"m dying to use!!

They said that they anticipated it being after the start of the new selling season, so probably sometime in March.

thanks for posting that question! I swear i was only 10 seconds behind you with that! I can't wait... I'm excited!

Ok- cool- I guess I can wait- lol.
I realize too it's a scraper, not a spatula- lol. My mind- my mind!!

Hi there! I completely understand your excitement for the mega spatula. I'm also eagerly anticipating its arrival. According to our recent update, the mega spatula is expected to ship out in the next few weeks. I'm glad to hear you received the mini barboard and new rub though. Those are definitely great additions to your kitchen. Keep an eye out for the spatula on your front porch, it should be arriving soon! Happy cooking!

Related to Mega Spatula- When Do They Come In?

1. When will the Mega Spatula be restocked?

The Mega Spatula is currently out of stock and we do not have an exact date for when it will be restocked. Please sign up for our email notifications to be the first to know when it becomes available again.

2. How much does the Mega Spatula cost?

The Mega Spatula is currently priced at $25. However, prices may vary depending on promotions and sales.

3. Can the Mega Spatula be used for non-stick pans?

Yes, the Mega Spatula is safe to use on non-stick pans. It is made with silicone which will not scratch or damage the surface of your non-stick cookware.

4. What is the length of the handle on the Mega Spatula?

The handle of the Mega Spatula is approximately 9 inches long, providing a comfortable grip and control while cooking.

5. Is the Mega Spatula dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Mega Spatula is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kspry
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • BlessedWifeMommy