• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet the Adorable Guy from the "Baby's Temperature" Thread | See Him Now!

In summary, the "Baby's Temperature" thread on the Pampered Chef website is a discussion where customers share tips and recipes for cooking healthy and delicious meals for babies and young children. The featured "Adorable Guy" is a Pampered Chef consultant who is known for his expertise in this area. The thread includes a variety of recipes for purees, finger foods, and family-friendly meals, many of which incorporate Pampered Chef products. To access the thread, you can go to the Pampered Chef website and search under the "Community" tab or directly by typing in "Baby's Temperature" in the search bar. And finally, all customers are encouraged to contribute to the discussion by sharing their own tips and recipes.
pamperedape
the adorable guy I am referring to in the "Baby's Temperature..." thread...
100_1813.jpg

What a cutie - such BIG blue eyes!

Adorable!!!

OMG - lookit those eyes! He's scrumptious!

Wow, those eyes are crazy intense!! He's gonna be a lady killer!

hehe! He already is! He's got me right where he wants me!!

Thanks ladies!

Wow, my jaw dropped the second this photo came up, what GORGEOUS blue eyes he has!!! He's so handsome :)

BEAUTIFUL EYES!!!! i'm a sucker for beautiful blue eyes!!! he would have my heart as well

look at those eyes...watch out for him in a few years

Oh my gosh!! What a cutie!! Poor little boy!

Here is my baby girl Trinity, they would look so cute together! :love:

P.s. I have never put a picture on here so I hope this works

Picture009.jpg

Last edited:
I got it! woohooo I know how to put pics up now! I still think they would make a cute couple in 40 yrs! LOL

Last edited:
Awe!! Stephanie, your baby is a cutie pie too!!

Thank you very much! We are pretty proud of her! lol

What a DOLL!!!

OMG! He's just precious! His blue eyes are beautiful!

Thank you all!

Stephanie - your girlie is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It's funny because looking at her paci - DH has always called our boys "sweet pea"! I'm sure they'll love that when they're older! hehe!

Cute, cute cute!!! both of them!

Luke has really blue eys but they always "red eye" in pics-uhh!! How do yall get the blue to actually show up?

This is one of those RARE pics that really shows them off instead of "scary baby eyes"! I'm not sure if it's the background and lighting working together or what, but no red eye this time.

Related to Meet the Adorable Guy from the "Baby's Temperature" Thread | See Him Now!

What is the "Baby's Temperature" thread about?

The "Baby's Temperature" thread is a discussion on the Pampered Chef website where customers share tips and recipes for making healthy and delicious meals for babies and young children.

Who is the "Adorable Guy" featured in the thread?

The "Adorable Guy" is a Pampered Chef consultant who is known for his expertise in cooking for babies and young children. He has shared many helpful tips and recipes on the "Baby's Temperature" thread.

What type of recipes can I find on the "Baby's Temperature" thread?

The thread includes a variety of recipes for babies and young children, including purees, finger foods, and family-friendly meals. Many of the recipes also incorporate Pampered Chef products to make cooking easier and more efficient.

How can I access the "Baby's Temperature" thread?

The "Baby's Temperature" thread can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Community" tab. You can also access it directly by searching for "Baby's Temperature" in the search bar.

Can I contribute to the "Baby's Temperature" thread?

Yes, the "Baby's Temperature" thread is a community discussion, so we encourage all customers to share their own tips and recipes for cooking for babies and young children. Simply log onto the Pampered Chef website and join the conversation!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • redsoxgirl