• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Measure Mix & Pour Recipes: A Customer's Rubbed Off List

In summary, a customer is looking for a list of recipes on the Measure Mix & Pour and mentions finding some recipes on a different website. Other users suggest searching for specific dressings and one user provides recipes for Classic Vinaigrette, Italian Dressing, French Dressing, Asian Dressing, and Caesar Dressing. Another user thanks them for putting the recipes into a document and asks if it makes them a published writer. There is also a question about the lid of the Measure Mix & Pour and a user shares their experience with using it for shows. Finally, there is a question about modifying the recipes for low-fat or fat-free options.
Jules711
Silver Member
Does anyone have a list of the recipes on the Measure Mix & Pour? A customer's rubbed off and I was just looking for an easy and done list since I could find them on CC, which I think was strange. Thank you!!

Do a search for it...I know that they have been listed on other threads!

I tried but got nothing.

All I could find on CC was:

Classic Vinaigrette
Ingredients:
3 ounces red wine vinegar
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
3-4 teaspoons sugar
8 ounces vegetable oil

Directions:
1. Pour red wine vinegar to 3 ounce measurement line on Measure, Mix, & Pour™. Add black pepper, salt and sugar. Add oil to 11 ounce measurement line.

2. Insert lid with plunger into container; turn to closed position. Mix up and down until ingredients are thoroughly blended. Pour dressing over your favorite mixed salad greens.

Yield: about 1 1/3 cups

I know that there are an asian & a caesar recipe on there as well, maybe you can do a search by those...

Italian Dressing:

12 oz. Vegetable or Olive Oil
1 tbsp Sugar
2 Pressed Garlic Cloves
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
1/4 tsp Dried Basil
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
4 oz White Wine or Baslmic Vinegar

French Dressing:

9 1/2 oz Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Ketchup
1 Pressed Garlic Clove
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 oz White Wine Vinegar

Asian Dressing:

11 oz Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Sugar
1 Pressed Garlic Clove
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
4 1/2 oz Soy Sauce
3 oz Rice Vinegar

Caesar Dressing:
9 oz Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Grated Romano or Parmesean Cheese
2 Pressed Garlic Cloves
1-2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp Coarse Black Pepper
2 oz Lemon Juice

Hope this helps!

Ok, I've put all of the listed recipes into a word & a pdf document. I'll also add these to the product recipe thread.

Attachments

• Measure Mix Pour.doc
    40 KB · Views: 419
  • Measure Mix Pour.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 564
Tasha, you are so fantastic putting everything into documents all the time! Thanks for all your work!

tlennhoff said:
Ok, I've put all of the listed recipes into a word & a pdf document. I'll also add these to the product recipe thread.

Does this make me a published writer now?!? :D

jasonmva said:
Does this make me a published writer now?!? :D

LOL, self-published maybe. I used to write training manuals and they were printed by the company but I'm leary of calling myself a "published" writer.

I have a question about he Mix n Pour.. does it seal or is the lid mostly like our Quik Stir Pitcher?

Thanks everyone!

Does anyone know how to modify the recipes for the measure, mix n pour to make them lowfat or fat free?

answer to ?? about MM&P
I have a question about he Mix n Pour.. does it seal or is the lid mostly like our Quik Stir Pitcher?

It's like the QSP, but mine is a little tighter, but if it tips, it's going to spill. I've been making the dressing for the Jerk Chicken Salad recipe and taking it ready to shows and doubling recipe and people are loving it, as every guest has it in their hands and I've been selling more of them.

HTH,

Lisa

Related to Measure Mix & Pour Recipes: A Customer's Rubbed Off List

What are "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes"?

"Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" is a collection of easy and convenient recipes designed specifically for our customers. These recipes require minimal measuring, mixing, and pouring, making them perfect for busy individuals who still want to enjoy delicious homemade meals.

How do I access the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes"?

You can access the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" by purchasing our "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes: A Customer's Rubbed Off List" booklet. This booklet contains a variety of recipes that have been tried and tested by our customers, ensuring their deliciousness and ease of preparation.

Are the recipes in the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" booklet healthy?

Yes, our "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" are designed to provide quick and easy meal options that are also nutritious. We offer a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs and preferences, so you can find something that fits your specific needs.

Do the recipes in the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" booklet require any special equipment?

No, all of the recipes in the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" booklet are designed to be easily prepared with basic kitchen equipment. You won't need any special gadgets or appliances to make these delicious meals.

Can I make substitutions in the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes"?

Yes, you can make substitutions in the "Measure Mix & Pour Recipes" to accommodate your dietary needs or preferences. However, we recommend following the recipes as closely as possible for the best results. Feel free to get creative and make your own modifications to suit your tastes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies