• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Bookings for a Cause: Helping Whip Cancer with 5 Bookings and Counting!

In summary, "May Bookings for a Cause" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where for every 5 bookings made during the month of May, $25 will be donated to the American Cancer Society's "Help Whip Cancer" campaign. To participate, you simply need to host a Pampered Chef party and book at least 5 additional parties during May. There is no limit to the number of bookings you can make, and even if you are unable to host a party, you can still participate by sharing the promotion with others or making a direct donation through Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart program.
milkangel
i have 5 bookings for may to me this is great way to start the help whip cancer month. i had a grandpa died of cancer and 3 other friends also. so i decided to promote it today i called 3-4 people and got 2 catalog shows out of it. So right now i am very happy:sing:

Great!Awesome job...keep the momentum going! I've got to work on my calendar now...

Great job! Send some of your May Mojo my way will ya? LOL! I only have one so far....sigh....

Hi there! It's wonderful to hear that you have 5 bookings already for May. What a great way to kick off Help Whip Cancer month! I'm sorry to hear about your grandpa and friends who battled cancer. It's always inspiring to see people like you using their platform to raise awareness and support for such an important cause. Keep up the great work and I hope your catalog shows are a success!

Related to May Bookings for a Cause: Helping Whip Cancer with 5 Bookings and Counting!

What is "May Bookings for a Cause"?

"May Bookings for a Cause" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of May. For every 5 bookings made during this month, Pampered Chef will donate $25 to the American Cancer Society's "Help Whip Cancer" campaign.

How can I participate in "May Bookings for a Cause"?

To participate in "May Bookings for a Cause", all you need to do is host a Pampered Chef party and book at least 5 additional parties during the month of May. These can be virtual or in-person parties, and can be hosted by you or your friends and family.

Can I choose which cancer organization my donation will go to?

No, the donations from "May Bookings for a Cause" will specifically go to the American Cancer Society's "Help Whip Cancer" campaign. However, you can always make additional donations to other cancer organizations through Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart program.

Is there a limit to how many bookings I can make for the promotion?

No, there is no limit to how many bookings you can make for "May Bookings for a Cause". The more bookings you make, the more donations will be made to the American Cancer Society. So feel free to book as many parties as you can during the month of May!

What if I can't host a party but still want to participate?

If you are unable to host a party, you can still help raise awareness and funds for cancer by sharing the "May Bookings for a Cause" promotion with your friends and family. You can also make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through Pampered Chef's Round-Up from the Heart program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ktraceyk
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jammie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies