• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: Overcoming Stop Sell Obstacles for the Deep Covered Baker

In summary, the stop sell for the deep covered baker caused the salesperson to lose potential customers.
mom2leelee
When they put the stop sell on the deep covered baker I had yet to sell one of them. At my last two shows I had 3 people ask for them!! It turned out OK though because one bought a GC, and the others bought equal price items and told me to email them when they came off of stop sell.

It's funny because even though I liked it, I didn't expect to sell many because of the cost. Well, not only have I sold 6 of them, I had two more people say they wanted one after the 16th!! What a bummer!! We could have really had a Holly Jolly Christmas around here if I was still able to sell them!

For me it's the decorator bottles- no one bought them until they were back ordered, then i have about 20 on back order!!

I haven't sold any of the bakers yet, but before the stop sell, I had only sold 1 of the decorator bottles. Of course, my last two shows last week had 3 people that wanted them! Plus I have several people who ordererd the paring knives, but luckily those are only on backorder.

Only the set of 3 colored paring knives are on back order right?

Yes...it does not affect the white single paring knife.

when do you think the decorator bottles will be back on sale? I talked about the bottles being on stop sell and I had a guest order them of course I did not catch it till later cause she only wrote #'s down not the names

I'm not sure about the bottles I think it's weird that they are on stop sell b/c i put an order in on the 16th and they shipped the 17th..so they have to be in stock.. just thought i'd share ~tiffany p

The knives are on backorder, but they shipped already. So, not really sure what is up with that either.... they shipped the same day the regular order shipped, just separately.

How are we supposed to know if the knives shipped? Will they have their own shipping info in CC? I had a customer order some through a catalog show, but the host is hard to get ahold of so I'm not sure if she ever received them. It's from a show I closed in September. The customer never called to say she didn't get them, but I don't know if she's just waiting or not.

Related to Maximizing Sales: Overcoming Stop Sell Obstacles for the Deep Covered Baker

What is "Wouldn't You Know It..."?

"Wouldn't You Know It..." is a new line of kitchen tools and gadgets created by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Wouldn't You Know It..." line?

The "Wouldn't You Know It..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, cutting boards, and cooking utensils. There are also specialty items like avocado slicers and herb strippers.

Are "Wouldn't You Know It..." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the "Wouldn't You Know It..." products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

Can I purchase "Wouldn't You Know It..." products in stores?

No, "Wouldn't You Know It..." products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can either host a party to earn free products or purchase directly from a consultant.

Do "Wouldn't You Know It..." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "Wouldn't You Know It..." products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jentapp
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Admin Greg