• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Post Calls: Tips from Experienced Users

In summary, PostCalls allow you to make reminder calls to your team or customers via recordings that are delivered to their phone or answering device. You can use this tool to cover a lot of topics in a short amount of time. It is a great way to make sure that everyone is aware of the date and time of your event.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Anyone use PostCalls?I was wondering how anyone who uses them is making out.

Last edited:
Okay.. newbie question... what is a post call?

Ok, oldie question...what is a post call? LOL!!

By using PostCalls you have the ability to contact all of your team members or customers by simply recording a single 60 second message that is delivered to each contact’s phone or answering device. Its a great way to make reminder calls for shows. http://www.postcalls.com/

That is a good idea! How much is it??

I've heard that you can time these to call when people are likely to have message pick up. It supposedly sounds like it's really you, not a recording.

Yes! Like, 10am or something...

That is a good idea. I try to make my CCC's during naptime, but no one is ever home at 1 or 2pm. i would schedule it for then, but then EVERYONE would be home, LOL!

I just sent in a request to sign up. My director has been using this for the last two months and loves it! She says it has been well received and a huge timesaver for her. The rate she is getting is 500 minutes for $39.95 so it is 7.5 cents per 60 second call. There is a lot you can cover in 60 seconds. One thing my director suggested is starting out with "This is a recorded message on behalf of "Hostess"". That way they know what it is for to begin with.

Let me know if you would like a referral for this rate as I believe it is lower than the rate published on their site.

I wish I would have known about this before I made all my Open House calls!

Michele

P.S. Gillian, I saw that your name was the last post on over half of the threads on the first page. You've been busy :).

I am making a run, LOL! My DH went to a pool tournement, so I am hanging out with my "internet friends" again! I am really bored and wishing I had a show tonight!!

I use Post Calls and Love IT!

It makes it so easy to call the invites for the hostess to remind them to RSVP her or him if they haven't already, and just a quick reminder if they may have forgotten about the party.

I put the phone numbers on the website under my account and which host I am working with. Then I have a script I personalize to each host and record the call and put in when I want the call to go out.

My hosts love this convience I offer to them.

MY 2 cents! :D
Kelly

Thanks Kelly! That's what I wanted to know!

Anytime! Love to be of help!! ;)

How do you guys get all of the guests phone numbers? Are you also sending out the hosts postcard invites for them? I'm just starting but so far I have just put the postcards in the host packet and let the host go from there.

Anytime! Love to help out fellow cheffers!! ;)

Kelly

I give the host a packet with catalogs etc..with a letter to her/him explaining how I work the show etc.. with the food, host/guest specials, closing, and address and phone numbers for invites and what I do with them.

I have her write down as many guests she can, if she gets back to me in so many days I give her something (low cost). I send out the invites. I use to have the guest do this, but I felt I lost control of the show and this way I know they got done and went out in a timely manner and this way I know the guest were invited. If invites don't go out, I won't do the show.

I tell him or her about the service I offer (calling each guest) and how much easier this is for them, so they are not on the phone for hours reminding people about the party, and they love it because this reminds people of the date and time, which in turn should give them higher sales.

So far I have had great luck with using this. I have had only one party that was a flop since using this, but the hostess barely invited anyone.
I love it and think it was well worth the investment.

Kelly ;)

My director had a training session last weekend and one of the other directors on her team said she will give the host (at the show she is booking off of) a list to fill out - guests names, addresses, phone #'s, & e-mails along with a SASE, she tells them when she receives the list back from them she will THEN send out the host packet. That way she can send out the post-card invites, add the names & e-mails to the web-site for the e-mail invite and then utilize post-calls.

Does anyone think it sounds like a telemarketer? I haven't heard anyone around here doing this...just curious if people would think this is impersonal. Just my opinion!:)

I just started using Post Calls and love it. Customers at shows say it is very professional.
My favorite part is it is so quick!
5 minutes to type in the phone numbers 2 minutes to record my message and I am done.
Yesterday I had a show at 6:30 that I forgot to do the reminder calls, I realized it at 3:30 ...by 3:45 they were all done! Talk about saving my butt.
:D
When you first sign up you have to purchase 500 calls it cost me 37.50, and they give you a referral letter to use to give to anyone else that wants to sign up. If they sign up from you, you will get 50 free calls. Which is cool :)
If anyone wants to try it I can email the referral letter and phone number to you. and also say a great big thank you for the 50 free calls ;)

If you have any additional questions just ask!

Harrle said:
My director had a training session last weekend and one of the other directors on her team said she will give the host (at the show she is booking off of) a list to fill out - guests names, addresses, phone #'s, & e-mails along with a SASE, she tells them when she receives the list back from them she will THEN send out the host packet. That way she can send out the post-card invites, add the names & e-mails to the web-site for the e-mail invite and then utilize post-calls.

This is what I've started to do. . .no host packet until the guest list is returned in the SASE I provide. I don't ask for email addresses. Just name, address and phone number.

I make the reminder calls and have considered using the post-calls. I have not carried through with this because of some of my calling experiences. It would be great for those times when you get an answering machine but when you get a live person, it could be a mess. Husbands, children and people with hearing problems can make the phone contacts less than smooth. Not sure what would happen to my message in those instances. At least if I'm doing the calling, I know when I'll need to call back because the person on the other end of the phone is just not getting it.

I figured out what a SASE was! Self addressed stamped envelope!

I was also wondering about this! What happens when someone else answers the phone?? My husband would be clueless and forget to tell me that he forgot what they said!

I'm thinking of using this especially to get hosts to book close in. If I offer to send out the invitations AND make the reminder phone calls, they won't have to do much but get the part of the house where the guests will be clean. I'm going on a road trip in a little over a week and want to do shows on the way there an back. I'm offering this and will see what happens.

What excatly are post calls???

The explanation and site are on page one- they sound really useful!

Related to Maximizing Post Calls: Tips from Experienced Users

1. How can I make the most out of my post calls as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As an experienced user, I have found that the key to maximizing post calls is preparation. Before each call, make sure to review your customer's order history, any notes from previous calls, and popular products that may interest them. This will allow you to tailor your recommendations and suggestions to their specific needs and preferences.

2. How can I keep my post calls organized and efficient?

One tip is to create a post call checklist with all the necessary steps and information you need to cover during the call. This will help you stay on track and ensure you don't forget any important details. You can also use the "My Customers" tool on the Pampered Chef website to keep track of your customers and their orders, making it easier to follow up and provide personalized service.

3. How can I effectively upsell or cross-sell during post calls?

During post calls, take the time to ask your customers about their experience with their previous purchases and if they have any specific needs or concerns. This will give you the opportunity to recommend additional products or offer solutions that can enhance their cooking experience. Be sure to also mention any current promotions or special offers that may be relevant to their order.

4. What should I do if a customer is unhappy with their previous purchase?

It's important to listen to your customer's concerns and address them with empathy and understanding. Offer solutions or alternatives that may better suit their needs, and follow up with them to ensure their satisfaction. Remember, customer satisfaction is key to building long-lasting relationships and repeat business.

5. How can I use post calls to build my business and increase sales?

Post calls are a great opportunity to not only connect with your customers and provide excellent service, but also to promote new products and host parties. Be sure to mention any upcoming parties or virtual events you have planned, and encourage your customers to share their positive experiences with their friends and family. You can also offer incentives or rewards for referrals to further grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • smilesarepriceless