• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Income: Baby Shower vs. Registry

In summary, hosting bridal showers as a Pampered Chef consultant has proven to be more profitable than hosting registries, with an average income of $800 and often leading to future bookings and referrals. It also allows for the opportunity to build a strong relationship with the bride and other guests, making it a highly rewarding experience. Consider asking your first reg if she would be interested in hosting a shower as well.
Jenni
In your past experience which one makes you more money? I have my first reg but was thinking about asking her if she was interested in doing a shower as well.

Even when I have had registries, I have had very little activity on them.

For Showers - my avg. is around $800, and I usually get bookings too!

Registries are okay - but if I had to choose, I would do Showers any day!

Plus - it's really easy to build a relationship with the bride/mother of the bride/shower-giver, but registries are harder.

ChefBeckyD said:
Even when I have had registries, I have had very little activity on them.

For Showers - my avg. is around $800, and I usually get bookings too!

Registries are okay - but if I had to choose, I would do Showers any day!

Plus - it's really easy to build a relationship with the bride/mother of the bride/shower-giver, but registries are harder.

Thats what I needed to know... now the research begins!!!
Thanks Becky :thumbup:

Jenni said:
Thats what I needed to know... now the research begins!!!
Thanks Becky :thumbup:

Jenni - there is all kinds of good info on here about Bridal Showers. I love doing them! They are a lot of fun - and the bride is always overwhelmed by the amount of free stuff they can get on top of what people have purchased for them. It's very rewarding for them, and for you!

Hi there! In my past experience, hosting a shower as well as a cooking demonstration has definitely brought in more income for me as a Pampered Chef consultant. Not only do you have the opportunity to make sales during the event, but you also have the potential for future bookings and referrals from guests. Plus, hosting a shower adds a fun and social aspect to the event that can attract more guests and lead to higher sales. I highly recommend considering asking your first reg if she would be interested in hosting a shower as well. Best of luck with your events!

Related to Maximizing Income: Baby Shower vs. Registry

What is the difference between a baby shower and a registry?

A baby shower is a traditional gathering where friends and family come together to celebrate the arrival of a new baby and typically bring gifts for the expectant parents. A registry, on the other hand, is a list of desired gifts created by the parents-to-be that guests can purchase from.

How can I maximize my income with a baby shower?

One way to maximize your income with a baby shower is to create a registry with a variety of price points. This allows guests to choose a gift that fits their budget, increasing the likelihood of gifts being purchased. You can also consider hosting a diaper raffle or other games at the shower to bring in additional income.

Is it appropriate to have both a baby shower and a registry?

Yes, it is absolutely appropriate to have both a baby shower and a registry. The shower provides an opportunity for friends and family to celebrate the new arrival, while the registry allows guests to purchase gifts that the parents have specifically chosen and need for the baby.

What items should I include on my registry to maximize income?

When creating your registry, be sure to include a mix of practical items, such as diapers and baby clothes, as well as larger items such as a stroller or crib. Also consider adding items at varying price points to accommodate all budgets.

Are there any tips for promoting my registry to increase income?

One tip for promoting your registry is to include a link to it on the invitation for your baby shower. This makes it easy for guests to access and purchase items from your registry. You can also share your registry on social media or with close friends and family who may not be able to attend the shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Sk8Mom209
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies