• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Specials: Booking Success and Discount Benefits Explained

In summary, the current host specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. To maximize these specials, consider hosting a show and combining orders with others. To successfully book shows and earn more host benefits, follow up with potential hosts and offer incentives. Hosts can earn discounts and free products based on their show sales. They have 60 days to redeem their rewards and cannot combine them with other offers or discounts.
ChefArnold
Gold Member
I need all your help. I have a host that has had a few cooking and catalog shows for me over the last few months. This month 3 of the people that booked from the first show all had shows. Does that mean that my original can order 3 host specials from each of the 3 bookings that originated from her show? That means she'd be able to purchase 6 pieces of stoneware at 60% off. That just doesn't seem right. If it does mean that she can, that is some deal!

Yes, she can purchase the host special at each of the shows that booked off her show(s).
She does have to pay the shipping charge.

As long as you put the bookings in PP, yes, she can get the host special at each of the shows! It sure worked out great for her (assuming she likes stones)!

Related to Maximizing Host Specials: Booking Success and Discount Benefits Explained

What are the current host specials and how can I maximize them?

The current host specials vary each month and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant. To maximize these specials, consider hosting a show and inviting friends and family to shop. You can also offer to combine orders with other hosts to increase your rewards.

How can I successfully book shows and earn more host benefits?

To successfully book shows, make sure to follow up with potential hosts within 24-48 hours of the initial invitation. Offer incentives such as extra free products or discounts for booking a show. You can also ask current hosts for referrals to expand your network.

What are the discount benefits for hosts?

Hosts can earn discounts on Pampered Chef products based on the number of orders and sales from their show. The discount can range from 10% to 30% off, depending on the total sales. Hosts can also earn free products based on their show sales.

How long do hosts have to redeem their rewards?

Hosts have 60 days from the end of their show to redeem their rewards. This includes using their discount for purchases and redeeming their free products. After 60 days, the rewards will expire and cannot be used.

Can hosts combine their rewards with other offers or discounts?

No, host rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Hosts must use their rewards on full-priced items and cannot use them on already discounted products. However, they can still take advantage of any current promotions or specials offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cr8vKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ashleypc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ashleypc
Replies