• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Catalog Distribution: Winter Minis vs. New Products

In summary, the S/S catalog features a variety of innovative and high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, along with updated versions of popular items. There are exclusive deals and promotions for customers and hostesses, and you can still purchase items from the previous catalog while supplies last. The S/S catalog also includes new and delicious recipes and has options for out-of-stock products, such as adding them to a wishlist or reaching out to a consultant for assistance.
turtle15
I ended up with more winter catalogs than I would have liked. So I was thinking, and here is my question. Don't the mini catalogs contain all of the new products? Would it be bad to buy the minis and pass them out with the winter catalogs at my shows? I am sure there must be some good reason this won't work, but thought I would throw it out there and see what people thought.
Suggestions?

The old catalogs have the old prices... Many products went up in price.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
The old catalogs have the old prices... Many products went up in price.

Bummer - that's what I was thinking.

I know, I was thinking of using them both together, and it wasn't until a few days ago that I noticed a ton of prices went up. It stinks!

Just about anything that was not new in 08 went up in price. I think it would really cause a lot of disgruntled customers to use them! It's well worth the price of the catalogs! You can make that up in commission quickly!

Would you still use the old catalogs for booths/fairs? If you put the "old Catalog" label on it that warns some prices may have changed, or products discontinued, etc.?

I did that at the booths I did last week, but that is different than handing them out with the new mini catalog to me... I would never hand both to the same person.

I only use old catalogs at booths and fairs and that is what I hand to someone if they simply ask me for a catalog when they see logo wear or the sticker on my car. Of course, I get their info to call and see if they want a new one.

What are the new products featured in the S/S catalog?

The new S/S catalog features a variety of innovative and high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Quick Slice. You can also find new and updated versions of popular items like the Garlic Press and Flexible Cutting Mat.

Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the S/S catalog?

Yes, the S/S catalog offers exclusive deals and promotions for both customers and hostesses. Customers can take advantage of special discounts on select items, while hostesses can earn free products and discounts by hosting a party.

Can I still purchase items from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase items from the previous catalog while supplies last. However, we highly recommend checking out the new S/S catalog to take advantage of the latest and most popular products.

Are there any new recipes included in the S/S catalog?

Yes, the S/S catalog features a variety of new and delicious recipes that you can easily make with our products. From appetizers to desserts, there is something for everyone to enjoy.

What should I do if the product I want is out of stock?

If the product you want is out of stock, you can add it to your wishlist and be notified when it becomes available again. You can also reach out to your consultant for assistance or check back periodically for updates on its availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hcjeep
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • daniellemorgan