• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Wedding Registry with These Helpful Tips

In summary, this person set up a registry with this other person and is not sure how to contact them.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I woke up yesterday to a new wedding registry. I hand out my cards EVERYWHERE and have no clue how this person found me to set up their registry. I want to contact them (phone, mail or email?) but not sure how to go about it?
Does anyone have a letter they send or a script they follow?

Good for you; isn't it awesome to receive that email saying you have 'online activity'?:)
I don't think I'm too much help for you, I'm not one to really use many scripts. I like to come up with things on the spot. I had a registry set up the other day (daughter of a lady who receives my monthly e-news). The mom told me to email her daughter, so I did. She was registered the next day. Since I was already advised to contact by email, I emailed her again to thank her. Also, I like to make suggestions if there's things not on their registry that I think should be there! For instance, this one had the Exec 5pc set, and the Gen II set also....so I pointed out the difference in warranty, etc & if she wanted to change anything she could.
Did they provide their contact info? If so, then I"m sure any way you want to contact them would be fine!
I do think I will also send my couples that are registered a wedding card, since we have their wedding date:)

I would just call and thank them for choosing you to hold their registry. Then offer them the Pampered Bride show, or just say to call if they have any questions. It is just nice to talk to them in person and let them know you are grateful and care that they are bringing their business to you!

I am digging and digging for some sort of letter I can send them and am having no luck :(
I may have to try to write one (look out - I am SO bad at this)

This may have been an HO lead...congrats!!

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef for my wedding registry?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for newlyweds starting their lives together. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Plus, with our rewards program, you can earn free products and discounts on future purchases.

How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Creating a wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can browse and add products to your registry. You can also customize your registry by adding a personal message and choosing a desired delivery date.

Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from your wedding registry at any time. Simply log into your account and make the desired changes. You can also share your registry with friends and family through email or social media to let them know about any updates or changes.

What if I receive duplicate items from my wedding registry?

If you receive duplicate items from your wedding registry, you can easily return or exchange them through our hassle-free return policy. You can also use our registry check feature to keep track of which items have been purchased, so you can avoid receiving duplicates.

Can I add non-Pampered Chef items to my wedding registry?

Yes, you can add non-Pampered Chef items to your wedding registry. Our universal registry feature allows you to add items from any website or store to your Pampered Chef registry. This way, you can have all of your desired items in one convenient location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies