• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your POR Points: Redeem for Cookware and More!

In summary, Sarah has 1,476 POR points left. She is trying to decide what to redeem the points on. She has the 10" SS saute pan, the 7 piece exec set, the double burner griddle, and the grill pan. She recommends the 12 qt. Executive stockpot.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I have 1,476 POR points left. I am trying to decide what to redeem the points on.

Here is what I already have:
5 piece s/s
7 piece exec
8" exec & s/s
12" exec & lid
grill pan & press
double burner griddle in prof

I'm not sure what to get that would be the most beneficial for me. What would you get?

12" S/S covered
12 qt. exec stockpot
Exec stir fry skillet & something else too?

I'm going for the 12 qt Executive stockpot. That's what I would recommend.

I got the 12 Qt Stock Pot, Stir Fry Pan, and the Grill Pan with my points. My favorite out of the three is the Stir Fry Pan!! LOVE IT!!!

OK I have 1206 Points left. Should I go for the 12 inch SS or split the points for a 10 in ss and a lid for the 12 in executive. Or I could go for the stir fry skillet. Help me decide!!!

PCSarahjm said:
OK I have 1206 Points left. Should I go for the 12 inch SS or split the points for a 10 in ss and a lid for the 12 in executive. Or I could go for the stir fry skillet. Help me decide!!!

I know that the lid for the 12" SS fits the exec if that helps.

I love my 12" stainless, I'm glad I got it! There are alot of recipes that it can be used for.

Decisions, decisions! Considering you have so much executive, I would get the stainless 12" or the executive stir fry skillet, just because I feel everyone needs a good stir fry skillet!
I just redeemed my points, I was just shy of 5000! I wanted so bad to earn both exec sets but I didn't have enough. I already got the 10" ss saute pan. (which I love, and wish I would have got the 12" now! But at the time I didn't have enough money!)
Anyway, I got the 7 peice executive set, and the double burner griddle and I got the grill pan. I figure I'll buy the press some other time! And I'm sure there will be more promotions and I'm sure that they will put the cookware on sale to the hosts again in the next year, I'll just have to host my own show,so I will work on my ss collection then. With Professional being discontinued in the spring, I knew that I wanted to have the executive pans.
BTW, after all the talk on this board about the love/hate thing with SS, I was really nervous to use it but I have now and I LOVE it!:love: I will be really excited to get the 12 inch some day soon and it was hard to pass up on it with my points but I think I won't be sorry getting the executive open stock pans!;)

Last edited:

Hello! It's great to hear that you have accumulated 1,476 POR points - that's quite an achievement! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the struggle of deciding what to redeem your points on. With the items you already have, I would suggest considering the 12" S/S covered pan. It's a versatile piece that can be used for cooking a variety of dishes, and the added lid makes it even more convenient. Another option could be the 12 qt. exec stockpot, which is perfect for making large batches of soups, stews, and stocks. As for the "something else," I would recommend the exec stir fry skillet. It's a great addition to any kitchen, and perfect for stir-frying vegetables and meats. Ultimately, the decision is yours and it's important to choose items that you will use and enjoy. Happy shopping!

What is "Por - Points Redemption"?

"Por - Points Redemption" is a rewards program for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to earn points for various actions and activities, such as sales, recruiting, and attending events. These points can then be redeemed for various rewards and prizes.

How do I earn Por - Points?

You can earn Por - Points by selling Pampered Chef products, recruiting new consultants, attending events, and completing certain tasks or challenges set by the company. The more you sell and recruit, the more points you can earn.

What rewards can I redeem with my Por - Points?

There are a variety of rewards that you can redeem with your Por - Points, including free products, discounts on business supplies, and exclusive experiences. The exact rewards available may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

How do I redeem my Por - Points?

To redeem your Por - Points, log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse the available rewards and select the ones you want to redeem. Once you confirm your selection, the points will be deducted from your account and the reward will be shipped or applied to your order.

Do my Por - Points expire?

Yes, Por - Points expire at the end of each calendar year. Any unused points will not roll over to the next year, so be sure to redeem them before they expire! Additionally, some rewards may have their own expiration dates, so be sure to check the details before redeeming.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • dwyerkim
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
heat123