• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Megabus Experience: Important Rider Alert and Baggage Policy

In summary, the conversation discussed issues faced while taking the MegaBus to Milwaukee, including the one bag policy and difficulties with luggage storage. A suggestion was made to use Pampered Chef travel bags for more efficient packing and transportation. The conversation also mentioned running into a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, showing that MegaBus is a popular choice for travelers.
pampered1224
Silver Member
a lot of us took the 3 p.m. MegaBus to Milwaukee on Saturday the 19th. We all showed up with more than one bag. We had major issues trying to get laugage into the storage hold and some of it had to be taken onto the bus itself.
Here is the issue, MegaBus has a ONE BAG policy but it is not clearly placed on their reservation page. There is a little red button on the side that reads restrictions. This will tell you to only carry one bag. So next year make sure you can get everything into one bag as they could have bumped you off the trip if they had wanted to. As it was we left Chicago 30 minutes late after the driver finally gave in to us taking bags on the bus itself.

Just take the train John, it was quiet, pretty empty, clean and comfortable and you could take a bag plus carry-on. I had a laptop case, purse, PC bag and a roll-on suitcase with no issues.

There was a woman with a child/stroller/etc. that was a consultant from IA visiting family here. They were great assisting her and her stuff on and off.

We left Chicago 30 minutes late, too. And then had rain most of the way across Michigan, so we got in about 1 hour late. :yuck: But I introduced myself to a woman I recognized from the trip out, and gave her my info. :) And, MegaBus riders, we;re in good company! Randy Weiss was in line getting on the St. Louis one. If it's good enough for a NED, it's good enough for me!

Hi there!

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues you and your group faced while traveling on the MegaBus. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of efficient and stress-free travel, especially when it comes to packing and transporting our belongings. It can definitely be frustrating when policies are not clearly communicated, causing delays and inconveniences.

In situations like this, I always recommend using our versatile and spacious Pampered Chef travel bags. They are designed to hold a large amount of items and can easily fit into storage holds or be taken onto the bus itself, if needed. Plus, they come with a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that they will withstand any travel challenges.

I hope this helps for any future trips and that you have a smoother travel experience next time. Take care!

1. What is a "Megabus Rider Alert!"?

A "Megabus Rider Alert!" is a notification system that provides important updates and information to passengers traveling on Megabus buses.

2. How do I sign up for "Megabus Rider Alert!"?

To sign up for "Megabus Rider Alert!", you can visit the Megabus website and enter your email address and phone number. You can also sign up for alerts by following the instructions on your booking confirmation email.

3. What type of information will I receive through "Megabus Rider Alert!"?

You will receive notifications about any delays, cancellations, or other important updates related to your Megabus trip. You may also receive alerts about special promotions or deals.

4. Can I choose which types of alerts I receive?

Yes, you can choose which types of alerts you would like to receive during the sign-up process. You can also manage your alert preferences by logging into your Megabus account.

5. Is there a cost to use "Megabus Rider Alert!"?

No, "Megabus Rider Alert!" is a free service for all Megabus passengers. However, standard messaging and data rates may apply depending on your mobile service provider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies