• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Bookings with These Expert Tips | Get 60% Off Any 2 Items!

In summary, Booking Benefit is a service that helps customers find and book discounted travel accommodations. It works by partnering with various travel providers and negotiating lower rates for its members. While there is a membership fee, it is often offset by the savings on bookings. Membership can be canceled at any time, but it may affect upcoming bookings. Some restrictions, such as blackout dates, may apply when booking through Booking Benefit.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok so I have a gal who did a show for me. At her show another gal booked a party for the next weekend. ( She really wanted the 60% off any two items!)
Well the first girl still has not closed her show....( waiting on an order) how does this work so she can get the bookling benefit from the second girl booking a show from hers?? The second girl ahs already had her show!

When I submit the first girls show and it says received by HO , can i submit the other girls show and she can get the extra 2 items at 60% off or do i have to wait until HO ships or confirms the first girls show before I submit the second girls show??

I need to find this out asap.

HELP PLEASE FROM YOU SEASONED CHEFFERS!!:cry:

Check with HO, but I'd guess you have to submit the first show first and then give it 12-24 hours before submitting the second.

HTH

ReceivedYou might be able to call in a couple hours after you submit the show and ask if they can give you the host number for this show. I always seem to get what I need when I call and tell them it's a priority. Getting your host her booking benefit is a top priority!!

Hope it works out!!

Debbie :D

Someone has posted that they put in a temporary past host number for the first host. Something like ZZ1234. HO knows it's a placeholder, and will look up the number for the first host - as long as that show has been processed by the time the second show is submitted.

Hi there! First of all, congratulations on having a successful show and getting a booking for the next weekend. That's great news! As for the booking benefit for the first girl, it's important to remember that she will only receive the benefit once her show has closed and her order has been submitted and received by HO. So in this case, you will need to wait until her order has been submitted and received before submitting the second girl's show. This will ensure that the first girl receives the booking benefit she is entitled to. I know it can be a bit confusing, but our team at HO is always happy to help with any questions or concerns. Please don't hesitate to reach out to them for further clarification. Best of luck with your shows!

What is Booking Benefit?

Booking Benefit is a service that helps customers find and book travel accommodations, such as hotels, flights, and rental cars, at discounted rates.

How does Booking Benefit work?

Booking Benefit works by partnering with various travel providers and negotiating discounted rates for their customers. Customers can search for and book travel accommodations through the Booking Benefit website or app.

Is there a membership fee for using Booking Benefit?

Yes, there is a membership fee for using Booking Benefit. However, this fee is often offset by the savings customers receive on their travel bookings.

Can I cancel my Booking Benefit membership?

Yes, you can cancel your Booking Benefit membership at any time. However, keep in mind that this may impact any upcoming travel bookings you have made through the service.

Are there any restrictions on the travel bookings I can make through Booking Benefit?

Some restrictions may apply, such as blackout dates or limited availability for certain destinations. It's always best to check with the specific travel provider for any restrictions before booking through Booking Benefit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Telynn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • funinyourkitchen