• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Sales at Festivals: Learn About Warranties for PC Products and Spices

In summary, the conversation revolves around the topic of selling Pampered Chef products at local festivals and booths. The speaker is concerned about the warranty on discontinued items and whether they are allowed to sell products they have on hand. The consultant they spoke to suggested selling items as "cash and carry" and using three-part forms to keep track of sales. The speaker also mentions the importance of keeping good records and consulting with a director or recruiter to ensure they are following the guidelines. They also bring up an experience with a defective product and how they handled it within the warranty period. The conversation also touches on the topic of placing non-commission orders for resale at booths.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I want to put up a stand at a local festival with many items that are current and some discontinued pc items. I was told by another PC consultant that we were not allowed to sell products we had on hand due to the warranties. I'd also like to show and sell some of the spices. Do I need to be concerned about the warranty on these items. I have many products that have never been used, and are still in the box, but the warranty would be in my name and from several months ago. How does that work?

well you can sell items at a booth but they will have no warranty on them.

This consultant led me to believe that I would be breaking the PC rules, but I didn't find anything specific about it. I realize you can't sell items on ebay. I love being a consultant, and don't want to do anything that will risk losing that opportunity. I have a neice that sells another product and has booths all the time. She was asking me if I wanted to set up a stand next to her and I would love to, but don't want anyone turning me in for doing anything wrong. I think I will give it a shot.

You could sell as CASH and CARRY. Use the three part forms, and write it right on their receipt. If anyone asks about the warranty, suggest that they place an order that you will have shipped directly to them. We are not in the retail business, but it does happen that we have surplus items we get over a period of time, and want to get rid of by selling at booths. Be careful, and consult with the person who is your Director or Recruiter to be sure you are within the suggested guidelines. Just this past month, I had a person I know from Church, tell me that an item I sold to her as a Cash and Carry was leaking. I checked my records and it was still within its warranty period. I sent in an adjustment for her, and the item was replaced, when she sent the defective part back to HO. You do have to keep good records, and copies of all receipts. If you know the Party K00?? number an item came from, mark it on your copy, so you can trace it, if you feel inclined to help someone who might call about a defect within the warranty period.

I was about to set up at a booth, and noticed anouther table with PC logo on it. I peeked under the cover and a whole 10 foot table was full of PC SS cookware. Mostly smaller pots but too much just to have as a surplus. I ended up not staying since there was someone else but I was wondering how did she sell those pots, and giving a full warranty on them.

I know that we can place a non commission order on items. Like when you want to resell it at a booth. i noticed it at PP+, but not sure how to go about it.

1. What kind of warranties do Pampered Chef products and spices come with?

All Pampered Chef products and spices come with a satisfaction guarantee. This means that if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

2. Are there any additional warranties available for Pampered Chef products and spices?

Yes, there is an extended warranty available for some Pampered Chef products. This warranty extends the satisfaction guarantee to 1 year from the date of purchase. It covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

3. How do I request a warranty claim for a Pampered Chef product or spice?

If you need to make a warranty claim, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team by phone or email. They will help you with the process and provide instructions on how to return the product.

4. Can I transfer a product warranty to someone else?

No, warranties for Pampered Chef products and spices are non-transferable. They can only be used by the original purchaser.

5. Are spices covered under the satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, spices are also covered under the satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the quality or flavor of your spice, you can return it for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• fifiplc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • fifiplc