• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Workshop Notes without Spoiling Wave 3: Tips from a Non-Attendee

In summary, Wave 3 is coming up and there are some big secrets that need to be kept until the evening of July 18. Unfortunately for those in Wave 1 and 2, this means that notes will not be able to be shared until after the conference is over. Canadians will have to wait until July 20th to join in on the fun!
Kathytnt
Now we can't post any workshop information or conference information until the evening of July 18. NO SPOILERS for our Wave 3 folks. I am kind of glad I am not in Wave 1 or 2 because keeping big secrets is tough!

I am not that great at note taking but I want to know everything about the workshops that I can't go to - Wish I could go to everything

I'll be posting my notes from Wave 1 as soon as it's legal!!

I seem to be the only CS person in our wave going to the Supporting New Consultants workshop so I may have to be the scribe for that one.

hey don't forget us canadians
we are not there until july 20th!!
dont spoil for us pleeeeeaaassssseee i dont have the will power not to look
lol

heather9892 said:
hey don't forget us canadians
we are not there until july 20th!!
dont spoil for us pleeeeeaaassssseee i dont have the will power not to look
lol

The only problem with that is that once the 3rd wave is over, it's a free-for-all, plus everything is posted on the PC main site.....and if it's like last year, a Recruiting Incentive started in July - but we didn't know what it was until Conf.......I can't imagine that people will be able to refrain from discussing - especially since we will be able to tell all of our hosts, guests, etc.......

Oops - Sorry Didn't know about the 20th for our wonderful friends to the north!

I am a huge note taker........... but as soon as it is legal for us to share notes... i will be posting mine!!

Kathytnt said:
I seem to be the only CS person in our wave going to the Supporting New Consultants workshop so I may have to be the scribe for that one.

Kathy~ I am also taking this workshop in Wave 2, when it is legal I will share my notes as well. :)

I am taking it during Wave 2 also. I will look for you Krissy.

Please, no spoilers for us wave 3'ers! It's so exciting to hear it all there. Plus, you have to promise Doris on the last day not to tell;)

I wouldn't dream of spoiling things for Wave 3 people. But, when the time's right, I'll be glad to share my notes.

Didn't someone offer to share with those that weren't attending conference (or leadership) if they sent the one who would share, their personal e-mail? That way it is off the loop. I am in Wave 2. It is so funny...if you are in Wave 1 it seems like an ETERNITY until we can share. When you are on Wave 3 you feel as if everyone but you knows it all. Everyone will only share how excited they are. It reminds me of being a child at Christmas!! So hopefully, being in Wave 2 will be just right!!

1. How do I become a Workshop Note-Taker?

To become a Workshop Note-Taker, you must be a current Pampered Chef consultant and attend a training session on note-taking. You can also reach out to your upline or mentor for guidance on how to get started.

2. What are the responsibilities of a Workshop Note-Taker?

The main responsibility of a Workshop Note-Taker is to capture all important information and tips shared during the workshop. This includes product details, cooking techniques, and helpful tips shared by the presenter. Note-takers are also responsible for creating a summary of the workshop to share with attendees.

3. Do I need any special equipment or materials to be a Workshop Note-Taker?

No, you do not need any special equipment or materials to be a Workshop Note-Taker. However, it is recommended to have a notebook or laptop to take notes, as well as a pen or pencil. You may also want to bring a camera to capture photos of the products and recipes.

4. What should I do if I am unable to attend a workshop I am scheduled to take notes for?

If you are unable to attend a workshop, it is important to inform your upline or mentor as soon as possible. They may be able to find a replacement or provide guidance on how to handle the situation. It is also recommended to notify the presenter or host of the workshop.

5. How can I improve my note-taking skills as a Workshop Note-Taker?

To improve your note-taking skills, it is helpful to practice regularly and review your notes after each workshop. You can also attend additional training sessions on note-taking or seek advice from experienced Workshop Note-Takers. Additionally, using a consistent and organized note-taking system can also help improve your skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Shawnna
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies