• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Serving Tray Lids: Tips and Tricks for a Frustration-Free Experience

In summary, "I Cannot Be This Inept!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features simple and easy-to-follow recipes for beginner cooks. It includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks, all designed to be easy to make with basic kitchen tools and ingredients that can be found in most grocery stores. While some recipes may suggest the use of Pampered Chef products, they are not required. "I Cannot Be This Inept!" is exclusive to Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through a consultant or on their website.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Got a round serving tray w/lid from GFS Marketplace and now I have if filled w/goodies and cannot for the life of me get the lid on! When I bought it the girl at the register said the lids were a little tricky...now I wish I'd asked for a lesson. After trying for 20 minutes:grumpy: or more I called the store to ask the secret. The girl I talked to said she could not describe how to do it, but she could put it on, once I had the edge caught then I just work my way around it pushing it together. Well, I even got my husband in on the 'act' and we are not being a very good team. Could there be a you tube video on remedial serving tray techniques?:cry:

just incase you wonder what this tray looks like I'll add a pic here....
any advice?

Attachments

• IMG_2671.jpg
    IMG_2671.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 368
I don't have any answers. Except, you are not alone. I struggle with the cheap lids from grocery-store baked goods, even.

I have two words for you:

Duct Tape!:D

ChefBeckyD said:
I have two words for you:

Duct Tape!:D

Ditto to that!

1. What is "I Cannot Be This Inept!"?

"I Cannot Be This Inept!" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that focuses on simple and easy-to-follow recipes for beginner cooks. It is perfect for those who feel intimidated or inexperienced in the kitchen.

2. What types of recipes are included in "I Cannot Be This Inept!"?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes ranging from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. All recipes are designed to be easy to follow and require minimal cooking skills.

3. Are there any special kitchen tools or equipment required for the recipes in "I Cannot Be This Inept!"?

No, the recipes in "I Cannot Be This Inept!" are designed to be simple and can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may recommend the use of Pampered Chef products for best results.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes in "I Cannot Be This Inept!" easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the recipes are common and can be found in most grocery stores. In some cases, alternative ingredients may be suggested for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.

5. Can "I Cannot Be This Inept!" be purchased outside of Pampered Chef?

No, "I Cannot Be This Inept!" is an exclusive cookbook created by Pampered Chef and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies