• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master the Art of Business with Steve Wiltshire's CD and Workbook for $20

In summary, this CD and workbook are designed to help you develop essential business skills, such as time management, goal setting, and effective communication. It is suitable for all types of businesses and cannot be purchased separately. Results may vary, but many users have reported significant improvements in their business within a few weeks of using the program. There is also a 30-day money-back guarantee for this program.
annew
I have: Mastering the art of sharing & caring for your business CD & workbook for sale.
asking $20 including shipping.

Thx.

bumping.....$15 plus shipping

annew, If still available I am interested in both Steve Wiltshire and Ilene Meckley -- are you willing to combine shipping?

please email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Barbara

1. How can this CD and workbook help me in my business?

This CD and workbook are designed to help you develop essential business skills, such as time management, goal setting, and effective communication. It also provides valuable insights and strategies from Steve Wiltshire, a successful entrepreneur and business coach.

2. Is the CD and workbook suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, the principles and techniques taught in this CD and workbook can be applied to any type of business, whether it's a small home-based business or a large corporation.

3. Can I purchase the CD and workbook separately?

Unfortunately, the CD and workbook are sold as a bundle and cannot be purchased separately. This is to ensure that you have all the necessary tools to fully utilize the program and achieve the best results.

4. How long does it take to see results from using this program?

The timing of results may vary depending on the individual and their dedication to implementing the strategies taught in the program. However, many users have reported significant improvements in their business within a few weeks of using the CD and workbook.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee for this program. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • annew