• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Hosting Special: Get Excited for Bamboo Spoons and HWC Incentives!

In summary, the incentives for hosting a party in March include receiving free bamboo spoons with any $75 purchase and the opportunity to earn Hostess Credit (HWC) towards free products based on the total party sales. To earn the free bamboo spoons, you must host a party with a minimum of $75 in sales. The spoons will automatically be added to your order at checkout. Hostess Credit (HWC) is a reward system for hosting a party, where for every $200 in party sales, you can earn $15 in HWC to use towards free products. You can use your Hostess Credit (HWC) towards the purchase of the bamboo spoons, but they must be part of a larger purchase of $
susanr613
Gold Member
Have to say I'm so excited! In December she told me "maybe in the spring" to host. Then she had trouble with racks, finally had to return hers. When I gave her the return info and another copy of her receipt, I mentioned our conversation and also that bamboo (she loves the spoons) are Host Special in March.

She agreed to March 4 - well within our HWC incentive time!

Yee hah!

Congrats! I've just spent all night trying to get organized - I'm about half way there. I have to start making more calls this week!

HWC incentive?What is that? How does it work? I'm new! :)

They announced at Leadership that if you hold and submit 2 shows March 1-15, you'll get the 3 HWC guest items free. If you hold and submit 3 shows in that period, you'll get the guest items and a pink HWC tablecloth. There will probably be something about it in the Feb. newsletter.

Congratulations! It's always so exciting when a host finally decides to book a party after talking about it for a while. And even better that it falls within the HWC incentive time. I'm sure your host will love the bamboo spoons as well. They're definitely a customer favorite. Can't wait to hear all about your successful party on March 4! Keep up the great work!

Related to March Hosting Special: Get Excited for Bamboo Spoons and HWC Incentives!

What are the incentives for hosting a party in March?

The incentives for hosting a party in March include receiving free bamboo spoons with any $75 purchase and the opportunity to earn Hostess Credit (HWC) towards free products based on the total party sales.

How can I earn the free bamboo spoons?

To earn the free bamboo spoons, you must host a party with a minimum of $75 in sales. The spoons will automatically be added to your order at checkout.

What is Hostess Credit (HWC) and how does it work?

Hostess Credit (HWC) is a reward system for hosting a party. For every $200 in party sales, you will earn $15 in HWC to use towards free products. The more your party guests purchase, the more HWC you can earn!

Can I use my Hostess Credit (HWC) towards the purchase of the bamboo spoons?

Yes, you can use your Hostess Credit (HWC) towards the purchase of the bamboo spoons. However, the spoons must be part of a larger purchase of $75 or more to qualify for the free offer.

Can I combine the March hosting special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the March hosting special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still use your Hostess Credit (HWC) towards the purchase of other products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefBeckyD