• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mar Marrec Apr May All on One Page Flyer

In summary, Karen came up with a great idea and asked if I would put Mar, Mar Rec, April & May specials all on one page (like 2 mini catty inserts side by side).
kam
Staff member
Karen (thehaleykitchen) came up with a great idea and asked if I would put Mar, Mar Rec, April & May specials all on one page (like 2 mini catty inserts side by side).

So, here it is. Thanks Karen for the good idea!

The sales blurb at the top is editable.
There is a spot for you to type your info in under the logo.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Fullpage_MarRecAprMay11_fillable.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 559
Love it! Thank you Kam, that is exactly what I as hoping to have made up.Karen :)

awesome!!!!! thanks soooo much!

thehaleykitchen said:
Love it! Thank you Kam, that is exactly what I as hoping to have made up.

Karen :)

I am glad this is what you were looking for!

Now, I am going to have to keep this as one of my "templates" when we have 3 months of specials info and I can include recruiting info, too!

Kam, You do such a wonderful job on these fliers. Thank you so very much for sharing them! They are greatly appreciated!Blessings,
Rochell

Love it!!!! Thank you so much!!!

Hey, Kam - this is great. Any way you could update it with the Mother's Day specials and the new April recruiting specials in place of the March stuff? Sorry if you've already done that and I missed it.

pcsharon1 said:
Hey, Kam - this is great. Any way you could update it with the Mother's Day specials and the new April recruiting specials in place of the March stuff? Sorry if you've already done that and I missed it.

Sharon,

The April Recruiting info is not posted yet...so there is nothing I can do until they post the info.

But, I will probably be updating some of my flyers with the recruiting info once I am able to see it. (Not sure exactly which flyers I will update, yet). The MD sets make really tough to try to get multi-months on one page.

1. What is the "Mar Marrec Apr May All on One Page Flyer"?

The "Mar Marrec Apr May All on One Page Flyer" is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features all of our products and offers for the months of March, April, and May on a single page for easy browsing.

2. Can I order products directly from the flyer?

Yes, you can order products directly from the flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or placing an order through our website using the product codes listed on the flyer.

3. Are there any special deals or discounts on the flyer?

Yes, the "Mar Marrec Apr May All on One Page Flyer" includes special deals and discounts on select products for these months. Be sure to check out the flyer for more information and savings.

4. Can I receive a physical copy of the flyer?

Yes, you can request a physical copy of the flyer from your Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. You can also view and download a digital version of the flyer on our website.

5. Is the flyer available in multiple languages?

Currently, the "Mar Marrec Apr May All on One Page Flyer" is only available in English. However, we are actively working on providing translations for our international customers in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCAnna
  • kam