• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Unlisted Products: A Guide for E-commerce Sellers

In summary, the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of dishes, such as soups, stews, roasts, rice, and desserts. The Vegetable Peeler is designed for quick and easy peeling of vegetables. The Rockcrok can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher, but should be soaked in warm, soapy water for tough, stuck-on food. The Food Chopper can chop herbs and nuts, and it is suggested to chop small batches at a time. While many Pampered Chef cookware products are oven safe, it is important to refer to specific instructions for proper usage. Generally, stoneware, cast iron, and stainless steel cookware can be used in
J.Corley
I had a host tell me she received a product not listed on the packing slip or on anyones order. What do we do with this odd product?

I just did two adjustment yesterday online for two different shows that had extra products. I did it online and when I picked the product, I picked that it was not the item originally ordered. I got the instructions today of returning them via email and they had one "extra items shipped not on show." I guess they researched and saw that b/c I did not get to enter that specifically myself. The 8 qt mixing bowl they are having Fedex pickup and the splatter screen they sending a label.

You can fill out where you want the return label mailed to you or the host. I always do returns within the first 30 days myself and I have these products to return myself too.

It depends on the product. When I've called on small things that were accidentally in the box, I've been told to keep them. In fact, one rep was amazed that the host had actually called about it (she had 1 extra Quickut in the box).

WOW Ann!!! I just saw your PS level rainbow.... that is awesome!!!:cool:

I got some random safe cutters thrown in an order once. I did an adjustment, but PC didn't want them sent back.

Really? I guess the cost of the product really is less than what it would cost to ship back.

Make sure the host looked to see if there was more than one ordered by someone. Sometimes the host just doesn't see that and you send back an order that the customer needs.

Related to Managing Unlisted Products: A Guide for E-commerce Sellers

What can I make with the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker?

The Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to make a variety of dishes, including soups, stews, roasts, rice, and even desserts. Its pressure cooking function allows for faster cooking times, making it perfect for busy weeknights.

How do I use the Pampered Chef Vegetable Peeler?

The Pampered Chef Vegetable Peeler is designed to make peeling vegetables quick and easy. To use, simply hold the peeler in your dominant hand and hold the vegetable in the other. Glide the peeler along the surface of the vegetable, applying gentle pressure, until all the skin has been removed.

What is the best way to clean the Pampered Chef Rockcrok?

The Pampered Chef Rockcrok is made of a durable stoneware material that is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For tough, stuck-on food, you can soak the Rockcrok in warm, soapy water before washing. Avoid using metal utensils on the surface of the Rockcrok to prevent scratches.

Can I use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper to chop herbs and nuts?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Food Chopper is designed to chop a variety of foods, including herbs and nuts. Simply place the food in the chopper, cover, and pull the cord until the desired consistency is reached. For best results, chop small batches at a time.

How do I know which Pampered Chef cookware is oven safe?

Many Pampered Chef cookware products are oven safe, but it is important to refer to the product's specific instructions for proper usage. Generally, stoneware, cast iron, and stainless steel cookware can be used in the oven, while non-stick and silicone products should not be used in the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brewejen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MaryannNic
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • Kristianne