• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Man, Little Girls Are Giggly...

In summary, my daughter had a great time having a party. Her older sister turned 8 yesterday, so it was a party theme. They had a lot of fun. She is tired today because she was up all night.
lacychef
I am TIRED today! My older daughter turned 8 yesterday, so of course we had a party. We had 6 friends over & 5 spent the night. It was a Hawaiian theme; they limbo-ed, did the hula, had a flip-flop pinata, ate, played outside, danced....then about 9:30 they decided to get in jammies & watch a movie. So I"m thinkin' they'll then fall asleep--HA! After the movie about 11pm, they got a second wind! They wanted a snack, & were ready to play more games. Finally at midnight I said I was going to sleep & they could watch tv in the basement if they wanted to, but no more LOUD giggling & yelling! So, anyway, they were asleep around 1am I think, & up again at 7:30. My 3 year old kept up all night, & is now taking a nap! (I wish I was right beside her, but I've got to get some invites done....)
Just thought I'd share my fun evening with you all!:D

Sounds like fun! I'm so not looking forward to that sleep-over business starting. My oldest is 5 1/2, so I know it won't be too far away.... :) Glad that you had a good time!

What a good mom you are!
Your daughter will remember this fun for her lifetime ~ and you, mom, made it possible!

You sound winded :) I can't imagine having a sleep over yet for my kids. My son is 8 and to have I never actually thought about it to be exact. I remember having so much fun when I was a kid. I bet your daughter had the time of her life! Way to go Lacy! Happy birthday to your daughter!

I always thought sleepover and slumber party were weird names for parties at which no one sleeps--host, guests, parents, other siblings. No one.

crystalscookingnow said:
Sounds like fun! I'm so not looking forward to that sleep-over business starting. My oldest is 5 1/2, so I know it won't be too far away.... :) Glad that you had a good time!
I know what you mean; I was dreading it for awhile! It really wasn't bad though, she has a great group of friends. The only thing I was worried about was bickering because I remember that age...:p

raebates said:
I always thought sleepover and slumber party were weird names for parties at which no one sleeps--host, guests, parents, other siblings. No one.
Isn't that the truth!:D

Related to Man, Little Girls Are Giggly...

1. What is "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..."?

"Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and kid-friendly recipes.

2. Who is the author of "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..."?

The author of "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have curated and tested the recipes to ensure they are easy to follow and delicious.

3. Are the recipes in "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." are both kid-friendly and healthy. They are designed to introduce children to a variety of nutritious foods in a fun and tasty way.

4. Can the recipes in "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." be made by kids?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." are simple enough for children to make with adult supervision. They are a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen and teach them important cooking skills.

5. Are there any allergy-friendly options in "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..."?

Yes, "Man, Little Girls Are Giggly..." includes a variety of allergy-friendly options, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut-free recipes. These options are clearly marked and provide alternatives for families with dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • imported_lkprescott
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies