• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Triple Citrus Mojitoes: Strainer or Skimmer?

In summary, the host has requested making the Triple-Citrus Mojitoes and the person responding is wondering where they can find a strainer.
baychef
Silver Member
Will be leaving for a party in a few hours. Host has requested making the Triple-Citrus Mojitoes. In the step where you have to pour the mint mixture through the Strainer does any one know if they are talking about the skimmer? I have seen mojitos made with chopped up mint leaves that were not strained (home New Year's party) and the drink looked like bong water...sorry...I had a long ago college flashback:eek: :blushing: :angel:

I think they are talking about the Strainer it self - item 2606 not the skimmer - I think the strainers holes are alittle larger so the mint will go in - just not as much as the bong water - I imagine you can use the skimmer if you don't have the drainer - hope that helps!!

Ok, now I have found the product called the strainer. I thought I was going bonkers!?!?! Thanks...I am so embarassed!!!:blushing: :blushing: :eek:

baychef said:
Ok, now I have found the product called the strainer. I thought I was going bonkers!?!?! Thanks...I am so embarassed!!!:blushing: :blushing: :eek:

::::muttering::::: must have something to do with all those brain cells you friend in college <LOL>

Why Carolyn, what ever do you mean? http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/themoticon20.gif:confused:
Actually, I think is less of thishttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/thsmiliesCAGIW8M2.gif and more of OLD AGE!!!:(

baychef said:
Why Carolyn, what ever do you mean? http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/themoticon20.gif:confused:
Actually, I think is less of thishttp://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/thsmiliesCAGIW8M2.gif and more of OLD AGE!!!:(

Yeah - I must say ... the age factor is killing me lately, too.

Those little guys are hilarious. Where do you find them?

Related to Making Triple Citrus Mojitoes: Strainer or Skimmer?

1. What is the best tool to use for straining the ingredients in a Triple Citrus Mojito?

The best tool to use for straining the ingredients in a Triple Citrus Mojito is a fine mesh strainer. This will help to remove any pulp or seeds from the drink, resulting in a smoother and more enjoyable cocktail.

2. Can I use a regular kitchen strainer instead of a skimmer for this recipe?

While a regular kitchen strainer can be used as a substitute for a skimmer, it may not be as effective in removing all of the pulp and seeds from the drink. We recommend using a fine mesh strainer or a skimmer specifically designed for cocktails for the best results.

3. Is it necessary to use a strainer or skimmer when making Triple Citrus Mojitoes?

Yes, using a strainer or skimmer is necessary when making Triple Citrus Mojitoes in order to remove any pulp or seeds from the drink. This will result in a smoother and more visually appealing cocktail.

4. How do I properly use a skimmer when making Triple Citrus Mojitoes?

To properly use a skimmer when making Triple Citrus Mojitoes, hold the skimmer over the glass or shaker and pour the drink through it. Use a spoon or cocktail muddler to press the ingredients against the skimmer, helping to extract as much liquid as possible.

5. Can I use a cheesecloth as a substitute for a strainer or skimmer?

While a cheesecloth can be used as a substitute for a strainer or skimmer, it may not be as effective in removing all of the pulp and seeds from the drink. We recommend using a fine mesh strainer or a skimmer specifically designed for cocktails for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Shawnna