• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Making Margarita's for Tonight's Show....

G
Gagescorpages
Should I serve them in the Quick Stir Pitcher or the Trifle Bowl??

Since I started making a beverage in the Family Size QSP at shows, I have sold 2-6 of them at every show. It's a more practical item than the Trifle bowl so I think it's easier to sell.

...and easier to carry! Great. Decision made! thanks :)

SusanBP0129 said:
...and easier to carry! Great. Decision made! thanks :)

You're welcome. :)

I definately need to get the family QSP!

Related to Making Margarita's for Tonight's Show....

1. Should I use a Quick Stir Pitcher or a Trifle Bowl to make margaritas?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the quantity of margaritas you need to make. The Quick Stir Pitcher is designed specifically for mixing drinks and has a built-in stirring mechanism, making it ideal for larger batches. The Trifle Bowl, on the other hand, is better for serving individual drinks and adds a decorative touch to your presentation.

2. Can I use a regular pitcher or bowl instead?

Yes, you can definitely use a regular pitcher or bowl if you do not have a Quick Stir Pitcher or Trifle Bowl. However, keep in mind that the Quick Stir Pitcher is designed to mix drinks more efficiently and the Trifle Bowl adds a unique touch to your presentation.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make margaritas?

Aside from a pitcher or bowl, you will also need a blender, measuring cups, and a juicer to make margaritas. It is also helpful to have a strainer and a cocktail shaker if you want to remove any pulp or seeds from your margaritas.

4. What ingredients do I need to make margaritas?

The basic ingredients for margaritas include tequila, triple sec or orange liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup. You can also add additional flavors such as fruit puree or agave nectar to customize your margaritas.

5. How do I make margaritas ahead of time?

If you want to prepare margaritas ahead of time, it is best to mix all the ingredients except for the ice and store it in the refrigerator. When you are ready to serve, simply add ice to your pitcher or bowl and blend until the desired consistency is reached.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennLizFran
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefkugler