• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Mango Confetti Salsa Tonight With Chili Lime Rub

In summary, to make mango confetti salsa with chili lime rub, you will need 2 ripe mangoes, 1 red bell pepper, 1 jalapeno pepper, 1 small red onion, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, 1 lime, and 1 tablespoon of Pampered Chef Chili Lime Rub. To prepare the mangoes, peel and cut them into small cubes. You can also use a mango corer to remove the flesh from the skin. Any color bell pepper can be used, but red bell pepper adds a nice sweet flavor and vibrant color. Leftover salsa can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. It can also be made ahead of time,
stayinathomemama
Gold Member
HELP! I had a customer request that we do the Mango Confetti Salsa (because she tried it somewhere & loved it). I've been pretty inactive for the last couple of months and just realized that I don't have everything that I need for this party. I can work with not having the two wedgers, but don't know how I can substitute the Chili Lime Rub. Any suggestions? .... BTW, the party's in 4 hours!

I make it without the rub. I have it, but really don't love the recipe with the rub, so sometimes I just omit it. It's no biggie!

I had a host want that salsa. I gave her the recipe and she went shopping without it and just bought whatever she wanted (lemon instead of lime, garlic when it wasn't needed, I think something else was missing too). End result was the salsa was still super yummy. So I think it will be fine without the rub.

Related to Making Mango Confetti Salsa Tonight With Chili Lime Rub

1. What ingredients do I need to make mango confetti salsa with chili lime rub?

You will need 2 ripe mangoes, 1 red bell pepper, 1 jalapeno pepper, 1 small red onion, 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, 1 lime, and 1 tablespoon of Pampered Chef Chili Lime Rub.

2. How do I prepare the mangoes for the salsa?

Peel the mangoes and cut them into small cubes. You can also use a mango corer to remove the flesh from the skin. Make sure to remove any remaining skin or pits from the cubes.

3. Can I use a different type of bell pepper?

Yes, you can use any color bell pepper for this recipe. However, the red bell pepper adds a nice sweet flavor and vibrant color to the salsa.

4. How should I store any leftover salsa?

Store the salsa in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Make sure to give it a good stir before serving again.

5. Can I make this salsa ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the salsa up to 24 hours in advance. Just make sure to store it in the refrigerator until ready to serve. The flavors will continue to develop the longer it sits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crissy11
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • llviscarra